NHL'94 Forums

GENS A - beavers33 takes over Toronto

halifax

And what happened to Icestorm? He wasn't gonna stick around?

And what happened to Icestorm? He wasn't gonna stick around?

why are these good players dropping like flies? Although I've never played Ice Storm, from what I remember way back in the day, unless I'm wrong, he was one of the best along with that guy Sebe- he beat me all the time. I remember another guy called eric anthony, I think I remember him being good too. Along with backhandfloater. I use to think I was the best in the State of Illinois until I played that cat. So then I was #2 until I played dcicon and he put me in my place. Now, I'm #3. But I like my revenge on a dish served cold dcicon, I haven't forgot. I want my #2 back.

I dont think I've ever asked for mine or anyone elses #2 back.

hahah lol, I set myself up there. And, oh yeah, I forgot about you too angry jay, you ain't too bad of a player either. I accidentally left you out of the all star list. I see Carse is good but I think he joined after I took my break so I don't know anything about him. And I'd rather keep it that way by the looks of his scores.

why are these good players dropping like flies? Although I've never played Ice Storm, from what I remember way back in the day, unless I'm wrong, he was one of the best along with that guy Sebe- he beat me all the time. I remember another guy called eric anthony, I think I remember him being good too. Along with backhandfloater. I use to think I was the best in the State of Illinois until I played that cat. So then I was #2 until I played dcicon and he put me in my place. Now, I'm #3. But I like my revenge on a dish served cold dcicon, I haven't forgot. I want my #2 back.

So I am #2 in Illinois?

So I am #2 in Illinois?

I don't know what happened to bhf but get used to being #2, for now, like I said. He was awesome. I think every goal he scored on me was a pass shot. So, it's just me vs you bud for 2nd place.

How would you rank Pennsylvania?

#1- Wags

#2- ?

I don't know what happened to bhf but get used to being #2, for now, like I said. He was awesome. I think every goal he scored on me was a pass shot. So, it's just me vs you bud for 2nd place.

How would you rank Pennsylvania?

#1- Wags

#2- ?

LOL WAGS blows

and also Ericanthony was also from Chicago Illinois, both of em were great back in the day.

add jesus to Penn, lots of good 94ers there,

but quebec province is great too,

last gdl season, 3 of the 4 conf. finalists were from quebec

Edited by Zalex

and also Ericanthony was also from Chicago Illinois, both of em were great back in the day.

Wow, I just looked at that. I didn't know that. I wonder what part? Hmmm, well I guess I'll settle for #4 at this point. Geeze, anyone else from Illinois wanna bump me down? Weird how things work. You get a handful of decent players from one state and nobody it seems from others. The cities or provinces (all of them of course) would have to be sort of big hockey towns for kids to get into the game when it came out. And, the only thing I can think of is chicago was still kinda into hockey around 1994. Right around that time it completely died. About 1995-96.

wags isn't even in the discussion for PA...

1. carse

2. bo

3. vc

those are the only other players in PA that I can think of off the top of my head, but they're all better than wags.

Wags does have a 3.00 GAA though. I get your point. I was just trying to be sarcastic.