NHL'94 Forums

why is there no update on blitz ?

chill hokkee you should know that the summer is always the slowest time of the year, no reason to rush the start of a season at the point where people are around the least <_<

Guest Houli

chill hokkee you should know that the summer is always the slowest time of the year, no reason to rush the start of a season at the point where people are around the least <_<

We can start this season in october because smoz is busy,sick,busy and sick again!

i keep getting busy at work or sick at home so haven't had the kind of free time and motivation to work on it much

no worries ,i was just trying to get some reaction since its like a morgue at times,plus when i get home its like 4 am

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious if we have any ballpark timeline on when we might start Blitz 6?

when smoz aint busy anymore i would think

Can I get a graphics editing volunteer? I have some splash screens that need to be added, and the champ team logos and uniforms need to be changed. If someone can help me out with those, I can do the rest.

i'll do them again this season.

excellent, thanks

i have the 'cover' image made, but i still need to whip up the champs screen and coaches screen (easy enough). i'll try to send the image+palette and ROM to you tonight.

• 1 month later...