NHL'94 Forums

Stumbled on this next 94 site...

HABS

http://nhl94.wordpress.com/

was thinking about making a blog page for all the 94 videos and then looked this site up. Chrome translates the whole page nicely from portugese to english, pretty cool even tho sometimes its poorly translated. Seems like a group of friends who been playing in their own lg for awhile. They even link nhl94online.com.. I think the guys are from Brazil, and have recently moved up to Canada? but have played the game for awhile...

Some exerpts that show they are in the GA: they know ape like power of 57ov LomaKING

Lomakin - again Barr wildfire in two games

Posted: 12/08/2011 by nhl94 in Players

Tags: florida , lomakin , Philadelphia 0

Lomakin that has the name of medicine, both in Florida and plays in Philadelphia. Due to very poor (until recently) the Philadelphia campaign, Roberto Lomakin placed to try to meet devecao Skin, Lindros, Brind'Amour, Dineen. The immediate result was positive, Lomakin shone and led the Flyers to end the dredger. Is he the new Barr, author of goals delicious, disciple of the great Bradley Ramos? Nah, the devecao started early, and Lindros was eventually used successfully in the last game.

A sad note this post is the fact that the real Lomakin died young:

Like the sword medieval warriors, Roman centurions and the gun to the modern soldier, control is the vehicle that leads the player to defeat or victory. The most commonly used control is the "small control", as shown below:

These dudes know what they talkin about

Tactics and Cunning

For nhl94 1

New Tactics and Theories

1 -) The "rehearsed" - great gun Rafinha to annihilate your opponents taking any hope of a reaction. A face-off near the goal can be fatal. With just two taps the team can score a goal. Just press B to back, and kick to the side. The puzzle is

that only Rafinha can have an almost perfect use.

2 -) The "Play Caio" - surely the most desperate and played the game loser. When you do not know how to score, or when neither of the two sides come, kick the ball over the keeper, get the rebound and score the goal. A rally is not yet widely practiced, with the exception of himself Caius in his search for alternatives.

3 -) The use of "A" - button more subtutilizado league, both in defense and in attack. The move comes as a lobby without precision. And the defense is to hold the player. Even the players do not usually reluctant to use it. Again, Caio try to use it more often in search of viable alternatives.

4 -) Experienced! - Before Icing to avoid making the game does not stop. But now, with more experience to make Icing tactic is to kill an attack and win a face-off in the opposing zone. So if you make an Icing, one will always hear: "Experienced"

Old Tactics

A) The goal, "N" : + The classic play goal occurs when one side goes to the goal line and crosses toward the center that is positioned in front of goal. If there is no marking at this intersection fatally team not lose score. Experts in this kind of move: Ricardo with his Detroit and Roberto with his LA.

B) Goal "V" : A play much used these days occurs when a player is on the side of the field at the time the blue line crosses the middle for the Center to score.

C) The use of "B" button : to knock down players; A watershed for the NHL'94 after that many gamers who do not fall at all began to fall, with some exceptions like Gretzky and Roenick, the game more balanced, and the player need lots of practice to learn to use the "B". Ricardo very moral and ethics, refuses to use it

D) The goal "Data" : Who has not had the ball with the goalkeeper and the damned "donated" the ball to the opponent and it scored the goal? This is a problem that affects 90% of the keepers. The player has to pay close attention to not make that mistake.

E) The move "Kikanha" : Kiko one of our older players created this form of attack. Attackers are with the puck around the goal when the puck is passed to one of the quarterbacks for this kick. In 98% of cases nor will the puck on goal, but Kiko always uses this move. A player who has a good use of this move is Ray Bourque of the Boston Bruins.

F) The tactics of "chutão" Invented by Ewerton is often used when a team wins and wants to keep the result, say it could be the salvation against the Invincible (LA, DET and CHI), but not yet achieved a lot. This tactic creates a lot of extra field violence, as players revolt when that happens.

G) The goal of "B": The goal when the player presses the "B" into al and directional goal, the goalkeeper usually takes him between his legs. Prohibited by official rules of the NHL'94.

H) The "golzinho" Before NHL'94 and his unique style of scoring goals (one-timer), the goals were only made ​​that way. Today many still do not know a golzinho, but it is also forbidden by official rules of the NHL'94. A real taboo.

My one question is this: Don't we all also use some of the same stuff those guys do?

With a bit of cleaning up and revision, I think they'll be even easier to understand. Their written English isn't bad, but needs to be checked in order to make some corrections here and there.

My one question is this: Don't we all also use some of the same stuff those guys do?

With a bit of cleaning up and revision, I think they'll be even easier to understand. Their written English isn't bad, but needs to be checked in order to make some corrections here and there.

Chrome translates the whole page nicely from portugese to english

"Lomakin that has the name of medicine....author of goals delicious...."

great stuff. I was thinking they were playing SNES until the fivehole nonsense. I'm just going by the quotes.

has anybody reached out to have them participate on the forums?

"Lomakin that has the name of medicine....author of goals delicious...."

great stuff. I was thinking they were playing SNES until the fivehole nonsense. I'm just going by the quotes.

has anybody reached out to have them participate on the forums?

I just posted a message inviting them to play.

-Le bud de spam.

¡f'reals, mi amigo!

I like the translation for their description of Roenick "Roenick - Devil, Lucifer, Neanderthals, butcher, vulture. He is a destroyer, is as powerful as the son of God, but evil. Strong kicks, runs much, and mostly destroyed what he sees ahead. Position: C - Chicago Blackhawks ."

actually, the whole "The Players" section is f**king awesome

haha yeah "Roy - the only real keeper of the game, pucks argues that the other open leg like a b***h. It is not the only fan of the commandment 'was was an all'. Position: G - Montreal Canadiens"

"Sweeney - The Butcher. The only quarterback who can compete with the son of god, with Gretzky and the devil. Lemieux falls only in the shadow of Sweeney around. Position: DL - Boston Bruins"

Sweeney? they must be playing Genesis. Sweeney sits.

does it say that they dominate with Hartford and Quebec? is that typical with the weight fail?

Sweeney? they must be playing Genesis. Sweeney sits.

of course they playing genesis...

dumbass :lol: