NHL'94 Forums

Gens B1 Odds

dcicon5148

wats wrong with LA?

gretzky robitaille?

BREAKING NEWS:

http://nhl94online.com/html/playoffs.php?lg=9

Dickon could definitely never compete in A! He only took Habs to a 7 game series in the semi-finals in Gens A back in 2011.

You let me have Chicago in A I will gladly sign up.

bok suggested we go back to just one league.

I'd be for that. I am terrible in any level, but you can't really get better unless you are playing the best.

Also, it'd be nice if there weren't so many tough-to-find people in a league. One 10 to 20-man league would help with that.

Custom Leagues with Buds you can count on.

I do not know why so many good guys put up with quitters, whiners, and complainers.

There are more than enough good guys to have a league with and small leagues are fun.

It is a ton of work to run a league and I admire all the guys who keep this place up and running, but just tell the drama queens they are out.

Custom Leagues with Buds you can count on.

I do not know why so many good guys put up with quitters, whiners, and complainers.

There are more than enough good guys to have a league with and small leagues are fun.

It is a ton of work to run a league and I admire all the guys who keep this place up and running, but just tell the drama queens they are out.

Some of the "slackers" or "drama queens" are some of the most fun to play. Some of them are some of the better players too. Classic needs these players. Small leagues suck. It's not so rewarding winning those. I'm just saying the slackers add a necessary flavour to leagues, you don't have to play 40 freaking games in one week lol

• 2 weeks later...