NHL'94 Forums

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

hokkeefan

haha wow... I just watched the playoff predictions on TSN... and all four hosts said san jose over pittsburgh in the finals.

Maggies picks looked pretty good, no real upsets were picked, except for philly over washington.

I picked the Ducks to surprise repeat. Flames are going to take down the "Stanley Cup Champions" in round one. Heard it here first. :P

I picked the Ducks to surprise repeat. Flames are going to take down the "Stanley Cup Champions" in round one. Heard it here first. :P

Who? The Sharks?? You're kidding right? That would be one HELL of an upset...

Who? The Sharks?? You're kidding right? That would be one HELL of an upset...

Yeah, even the Calgary Herald seems to think so. Just sayin'. I don't have my cartoon sloth for nothing.

well i hope it will not be the ducks again...damn these california teams.....

Anyone know what maggies picks were? i missed it

I saw Maggie picked Washington, Montreal, and Dallas. I forget who the others were.

I saw Maggie picked Washington, Montreal, and Dallas. I forget who the others were.

1 out of 3 aint bad...lol...maggie picked anaheim and phile....not washington and dallas.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11430

I picked the Ducks to surprise repeat. Flames are going to take down the "Stanley Cup Champions" in round one. Heard it here first. :)

This is looking pretty realistic now.... along with Boston beating Montreal tomorrow...

Wow... Montreal owned Boston... can't say I saw that coming - they were pretty shaky for much of the series except for game 1. Hopefully that doesn't happen with Calgary too.. where the underdogs force a game 7 and then get owned...

GO FLAMES!

• 1 year later...