NHL'94 Forums

I am a legend

have you won the cup scoring only with Greg Smyth?

The best moment was when Carse and I played in the GDL Quarterfinals. That series was very close and exciting but Carse managed to win in 5.

And about a week after that I discovered I also had to play him in the 07 league Quarterfinals in which I lost in 5 again.

Now that I think of it though, the best moment was probably when Carse was beating me by 5 (GDL), I stormed back scoring 9 unanswered goals and ended up winning 10-7. That was also my first and only time ever in the Draft League in which I had scored 10 or more goals in a game.

sigh....I miss the Draft League...

• 2 weeks later...

Carse is a class act, I remember when I got booted out of the 07 league while on vacation, he set the wheels in motion to get me back in. Granted I still dropped out due to complications, but it was still a great thing to do.

As per actual gameplay, i've really only played Carse in league play in the draft league. 2 4-3 losses for me, but still damn good games.

And cmon, everybody can agree that Carse is damn entertaining.

My favorite memory is going to 3 ot losses and 1 win and 1 regulation loss in conference finals in 94/07 league.when 99% of the fuckers game was go to the corner and come across the front of the net.I did everything to stop it but he got through and I eventually lost.Cheapest and biggest a**hole there is in nhl94 community.Logan and dmac are always in his posts agreeing with him.Man if Carse farted,logan and dmac would probably choke on it cause there lips are stuck to his ass!Oh and Dr.p1zza(carses friend) I dont think I have to say anything about you since people already know about you.

I was waiting for someone to show and complain about that. Stan, learn to play defense. Just because me and Dmac "agree" with him doesn't mean we're kissing his ass. He's an a**hole to you because you give him good reason to be.

Not to mention, read your post over. Who's being the a**hole here?

Carse ****ing destroyed me, many times :P

None of our games were competitive. He kinda' put me back in my place at the bottom of the NHL 94 totem pole :huh:

hey did you hear that it sounded like a balloon popping...........hehe that was just Carses head popping .......i am a legend haha.....just cause you ruled a rookie league doesnt make you a legend ....haha....a little premature ejackulation......maybe win a championship first then gloat......... haha