• 10-0
    • 11-0
    • 12-0
    • 13-0
    • 14-0
    • 15-0
    • 16-0
    • Never slow down

Now, as the victim of about 100-200 beatings of 10 goals or more, you'd think I'd say ease up at 9-0, right?

WRONG <_<:P

There's no reason to go easy on anyone. For rookies, a beatdown as bad as these are learning experiences. For me, these beatdowns are nightly rituals and tests of how far I can throw the controller in disgust :P

Farthest I've gotten was in the kitchen sink, though if I wanted to in this house, I could throw sidearm and get into the foyer :P

• 1 month later...

I'll admit 9-0 is even past where I'd let up. When I say let up I mean take slappers from just inside the blue line, maybe a few bad angle shots or long range one timers from the point.

To me, no one gains from an asswhooping >9 goals or even 8 goals for that matter. True it is up to the player to stop the pounding but when it's that grizzly, I think a little bit of subtle mercy is called for.

Unless it's someone I can't stand like Carse, then bets are all off :)

Yeah but what happens if you score even doing that lol? I think we should never stop unlesss the guy you playing you know hes taking a beating every night and its painful otherwise why would you stop?? just try some new tricks and score new ways....

i hate winning by such a large margin...i dont know why i feel bad about it. poeple dont feel bad for killing me. i tend to let up way to soon...and it will cost me an overtime win instead of a regulation ( Capatilism League)

if your winning 10-0, cmon theres no reason to keep the beating...i mean ten to ZERO.

you can relax