NHL'94 Forums

SNES International Tournament - Begin!

woo hoo! i love updated standings..

Team Canada with a rep to uphold!!

Wheres bob? havnt seen him in agesss

Hey man Im here. I still check the forums most days, but havent had much time for playing lately. I should be on later today, tomorrow and off and on during the evenings.

As a follow up to my last post, I am now living in Moscow (apparently I have decided to take this international element of the tournament much too seriously) Needless to say, it is now a tad more difficult to arrange times to play games. The time difference is 8 hours, so...I usually will be up at around 8am, hopefully earlier, which means around midnight EST. I have so far been successful in playing some people at such a time. Alternatively, You can wake up early, or really come on line anytime of the day before 4pm, and I should be around to play. This means that you should hopefully be able to find me this weekend during the afternoon EST, or again, around midnight. Anyone confused? I'm looking for metzgerism, bob kudelski (if you can still play), houlanov (if you still want to play in the league), statto, vinniersmith, sarcdoc, xgrad, and finally DETHROX! Lots of games and people to play, but I am confident we can make this work!

Quick standings rundown, I'll post later today:

1) 36 Japan - masterof94

2) 32 Canada - gihtarman

3) 26 Sweden - Bob Kudelski

4) 24 Ukraine - dethrox

-------------------------------------

5) 21* China - drinnagh

6) 15 Belarus - Houlanov

7) 13 Russia - metzgerism (5 wins)

8) 13 Croatia - Statto NHL 94 (4 wins)

9) 11 USA - vinniersmith

10) 6 Poland - sarcdoc23

11) 0 Finland - xgrad06

*Drinnagh's 21 assumes a forfeit. For everyone but drinnagh, assume this number is 21; for drinnagh, assume this number is 15 until I confirm the forfeit with the other party.

China 8 @ Ukraine 7 (OT)

Ukraine 2 @ China 8

first game was action packed, with two or three goals around the last minute of regulation. Second game was a bit terrible with several shitty goals going to team China, no doubt demoralizing an already frightened Ukraine club.

ggs.