NHL'94 Forums

Time to blacklist dmitry's gdl site...gdl is dead!

hokkeefan

the guy hasnt been on the site since november and he KNOWS that we are waiting and still no reply or help of any kind .its time to blacklist his site and wait untill someone competent enough can revive gdl with a site that can go on for many seasons to come.the guy doesnt give a s**t about us and this site but u guys still hang on to hope after 4 months .time to put ur foot down and f**k his gdl site and wait till someone steps up !..gdl is dead unless ur going to wait for who knows how many months and then if he does ever get this site up again ...he will do the same later cause he wont let anyone have access to it.we need a guy who is a real fan of nhl94 to continue on with this ...and i say untill then, f**k the gdl site of now and grow some balls and do whats right and dont give me that oh he had food poisoning 2 months ago and he cant do anything ..for what another 4 months ...f**k him !!!!

The guy did it for 6 seasons give him a break...s**t happens, maintaining a huge data base like gdl is hard. Give him a break.

and he did it all for free....if your willing to pay money i know several poeple who will do it...but for free? eh.

Hokkee, my man, did you skip your AA meeting again? Sounds like it. I know it's frustrating waiting to get this going, but you really only have two options: wait for Dmitry, or make your own GDL database. I'm sure once you get it up and running, the GDL will thrive once again.

I'll get a hold of Dmitry, and ask him if he can do it, or at least give someone remote access.

the guy hasnt been on the site since november and he KNOWS that we are waiting and still no reply or help of any kind .its time to blacklist his site and wait untill someone competent enough can revive gdl with a site that can go on for many seasons to come.the guy doesnt give a s**t about us and this site but u guys still hang on to hope after 4 months .time to put ur foot down and f**k his gdl site and wait till someone steps up !..gdl is dead unless ur going to wait for who knows how many months and then if he does ever get this site up again ...he will do the same later cause he wont let anyone have access to it.we need a guy who is a real fan of nhl94 to continue on with this ...and i say untill then, f**k the gdl site of now and grow some balls and do whats right and dont give me that oh he had food poisoning 2 months ago and he cant do anything ..for what another 4 months ...f**k him !!!!

what a complete lack of respect for a guy who donated his countless hours to have one of the best websites nhl94.com has seen.

what a complete lack of respect for a guy who donated his countless hours to have one of the best websites nhl94.com has seen.

I agree.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

Its not like you have EVER run a league yourself.

Your posts are sometimes entertaining, but this is just plain stupid.

What good could possibly come from posting this?

Ask yourself that, anytime you ever post again.

You honestly need some psychiatric help. This is getting really old.

and take me out of it....i want no part of this bullshit ....dont care about us, i dont care about gdl

lol i wouldnt care to with that shitty team

Alright. Is there no access to the database? no information? no way to pass it off to someone else? theres is 100% ZERO possiblity of using the current database/site for gdl 6? even if someone were to try and hax it up so we can gain control?