Sign in to follow this  
halifax

Saskatchewan NHL 94 licence plate

Recommended Posts

halifax    90

Just came in today buds.

 

 

IMG_2594.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clockwise    59

That's cool! But I didn't know you were from China, D, I thought you were from Canada

Edit: I was thinking of Szechwan.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
annatar    9
On 7/29/2017 at 0:26 PM, clockwise said:

That's cool! But I didn't know you were from China, D, I thought you were from Canada

Edit: I was thinking of Szechwan.

They're mistaken a lot - don't worry. :lol:

Hali this makes me smile every time I see it! I think you should take this thing on the road, cross country.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halifax    90
31 minutes ago, annatar said:

They're mistaken a lot - don't worry. :lol:

Hali this makes me smile every time I see it! I think you should take this thing on the road, cross country.

I did the cross country road trip once...albeit 15 years ago before wife and kids. Maybe I'll just plate a winnebago and then travel around N.A challenging buds to a series of 94.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Kudelski    16
22 hours ago, halifax said:

I did the cross country road trip once...albeit 15 years ago before wife and kids. Maybe I'll just plate a winnebago and then travel around N.A challenging buds to a series of 94.

Like a modern day Terry Fox!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smozoma    100
On 7/31/2017 at 11:07 PM, halifax said:

I did the cross country road trip once...albeit 15 years ago before wife and kids. Maybe I'll just plate a winnebago and then travel around N.A challenging buds to a series of 94.

Gonna end up with quite the travelling circus of '94 players living in that winnebago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online