NHL'94 Forums

Blitz finals

Carse

AJ when do u wanna do this? if we get it done this week it will cap an amazingly successful and fast season.. not to mention Smoz got the games up and ready to be loaded already

i think it would be really cool if you guys, instead of uploading the games right away, just made the KREC ("record game") files available for me to make into videos.. then people can watch them without knowing the outcome. then i'd upload the saves a couple days later.

note: i have found that with the Record Game function, it puts the file in a different place depending on whether you are home or away. in once case, it puts it with the ROM. in the other case... i can't remember, i think it puts it in the emulator directory (i'll look it up later)

anyway, please remember to record the games! both people should record, just in case something goes wrong for one person. remember that you need to select Record Game before starting the game, or it won't work.

Edited by smozoma

should be around tonight after 830 EST

Scratch that, make it around 9-930, ill probably want to get a warm up game in before jumping into the hornet's nest.

Let's just hope its a good series and not one consisting of me getting knocked on my duff in 4 straight.

lol i never sweep anyone so you just dont sweep me and we will be good.

Ill have voc stand behind me with a handheld video camera to record all of the footage since i have never used the record game thing

tonight may not work for meh tho due to the pens playing but tomorrow i have nothing

Tomorrow...fortunately I'm still injured, so I'll likely ditch soccer practice to play you, so tomorrow it is then.

Ill have voc stand behind me with a handheld video camera to record all of the footage since i have never used the record game thing

Just check the "Record Game" list box in Kaillera before the game starts. The .krec files will be in the records folder of gens netplay emulator.

recordgameclient-server.png

wherethegameissavedto.png

You can send the files to smozoma and he'll convert them to a acceptable size for youtube, or I'll do it for you.

lol i never sweep anyone so you just dont sweep me and we will be good.

noo haha

it's really easy

you set up a game normally, but you put a checkmark next to "Record Game" before putting a checkmark next to "Ready" (for p2p). For client mode (aka server mode.. "igaming"..) you put a checkmark next to "Record Game" before clicking the "Start" button

just see the section "Record a Game to a KREC File" on this page for a couple screenshots

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=4917