NHL'94 Forums

GENS B2 - Wagsth takes over Boston

halifax

Yes! I love using these guys right after somebody beats me 7-0! :P

surprised your not banned for titling a post calling east coast canadians FROGS!! Maybe we should start using the N word to .You guys wouldve banned me before for something as low as that.The guy is a crazy racist mad wanabe mass murderer!

Guest Wags13

surprised your not banned for titling a post calling east coast canadians FROGS!! Maybe we should start using the N word to .You guys wouldve banned me before for something as low as that.The guy is a crazy racist mad wanabe mass murderer!

Correction: I called French Canadian's frogs, not East Coast Canadians...i wouldn't want to insult all East Coast Canadians :)

Correction: I called French Canadian's frogs, not East Coast Canadians...i wouldn't want to insult all East Coast Canadians :)

frog?

geez thats offensive

hokkefan a raison, frog est comme

hokkefan is a raisin, frogs are communist what?????????? wtf? what is this, French? who the fluck speaks French?

hokkefan a raison, frog est comme le N word et ne doit pas être accepté. / hokkefan right, frog is like the N word and should not be accepted.

Man you are so ignorant. Dan put a english translation for people like you Comeback or Wags and for people who cant speak or understand french

next time i suggest you read it properly and btw there are a few other guys on this board that speak french as well

Guest Wags13

Again, Frogs are so sensitive..

How is Frog as bad as ******? ****** is the ultimate derogatory slang word..its demeaning in every way. Frog is slang for the frog eating habits of french people.. much like I've been called a Kraut (German slang) I would never think Kraut was even close to ******..

Get over it, Frogs!

hokkefan is a raisin, frogs are communist what?????????? wtf? what is this, French? who the fluck speaks French?

1/3rd of Canada.

guess i was wrong,i thought frogs was the same as calling a black a N%$^$.Guess i learned something new and can start calling the few french guys i know FROGS

Depends on the person/city I suppose, but there's also how it's being used.

Can we grow up and stop taunting the non-WASPs now?

Again, Frogs are so sensitive..

How is Frog as bad as ******? ****** is the ultimate derogatory slang word..its demeaning in every way. Frog is slang for the frog eating habits of french people.. much like I've been called a Kraut (German slang) I would never think Kraut was even close to ******..

Get over it, Frogs!

If you're using it as an attempt to insult and provoke, I don't really see the difference.

Grow up.

I really did think you were 13 when you first started posting here.

Man you are so ignorant. Dan put a english translation for people like you Comeback or Wags and for people who cant speak or understand french

next time i suggest you read it properly and btw there are a few other guys on this board that speak french as well

Ok MAV, I'll put a French translation for you: sarcasme remarque, there, maybe YOU can now understand and properly read my post. For my English speaking friends who can't speak or understand French, that means sarcastic remark. In other words, cool your jets, enjoy the humor. That's what I saw in Dan's comment. I know a lot of people speak French in Canada and on this board, I've played them, and met some nice guys.

Man, I'm beginning to wonder now about the French stereotype that they are arrogant and uptight. I hope I'm wrong. People need to grow some thicker skin in this world.

Somehow this thread to a turn for the worse and I think we all need to sing kumbaya and get back to more important things like NHL '94. And if I offended anyone with kumbaya, sorry.

Ok MAV, I'll put a French translation for you: sarcasme remarque, there, maybe YOU can now understand and properly read my post. For my English speaking friends who can't speak or understand French, that means sarcastic remark. In other words, cool your jets, enjoy the humor. That's what I saw in Dan's comment. I know a lot of people speak French in Canada and on this board, I've played them, and met some nice guys.

Man, I'm beginning to wonder now about the French stereotype that they are arrogant and uptight. I hope I'm wrong. People need to grow some thicker skin in this world.

Don't worry about it, everyone can't stand MAV anyways. :lol:

yeah enough of this post though...but FROGS is a racist word from where im from ,if i said that to a french guy here i would be scrapping it out in .2 seconds so stop using it wags

Edited by hokkeefan

Don't worry about it, everyone can't stand MAV anyways. :lol:

OH Look its Mr. Perfect coming in to a thread that DOESN'T involve him :lol:

And hokkee is right stop using that word. Comeback, i really thought you were above all this but to stoop down to Wags' level and call people that its just wrong dude.

Wags is douche anyway no one pays attention to him

Comeback, i really thought you were above all this but to stoop down to Wags' level and call people that

What!? Call people what?! Who exactly did I call and what did I say? Guy, I have NO IDEA what you are talking about or what the problem is with not understanding. I thought I explained already I was being

S A R C A S T I C.

The 5 or 6 french words that Dan typed in the beginning of his sentence appeared to me to say what I wrote- being funny. Now you're saying I'm calling people names!?

Look, I'm not going back and forth with you over here. If there is still something you don't understand, PM, and I'll try my best to clear things up for you.. Whatever you have against Wags, I don't give a flying fluck about, that has nothing to do with me so stop throwing me in the same boat. Man, you must be a blast to have a beer with.