NHL'94 Forums

Tuesday, April 19 potential replacement list.

halifax

This tuesday I will look at replacing more guys. These are the following guys who've missed a deadline (and some several).

GENS A

beavers33

dexpsu83

kingraph

BoKnowsNHL94

Vocally Caged

angryjay93

GENS B1

Terrapin4J

GENS B2

donnybrook

STAN1SH

Cardinalhockey3

cjgarnet *has an extra week to get caught up

fvhole

Syrjio

Shizzmoney

SNES 1

Jonee

SNES 2

Shaftman

As always, I look at replacing the guy with the least amount of games played, first. If you don't want to be replaced...ensure you have 30 games played before then.

wow! way to many slackers... No one cares about nhl94 anymore it seems... most ppl are more concerned in talking s**t and getting banned, than actually playing their games. This is NHL94.com. u want drama? Go join TMZ.com! gdl is ded, classic, half the dudes behind multiple checkpoints.. SO LAME!!! This is the greatest video game of all time!!! Its why we are here, why this website exists, dudes have forgotten.

GET IN THE GA!

LETS GO BOYS!!! PLAY UR FACKING GAMES!!!!

wow! way to many slackers... No one cares about nhl94 anymore it seems... most ppl are more concerned in talking s**t and getting banned, than actually playing their games. This is NHL94.com. u want drama? Go join TMZ.com! gdl is ded, classic, half the dudes behind multiple checkpoints.. SO LAME!!! This is the greatest video game of all time!!! Its why we are here, why this website exists, dudes have forgotten.

GET IN THE GA!

Right on. Let's focus on getting games played, leagues started and finished and just have fun. Remember this is a game that we all really enjoy playing for fun or competitively or else we wouldn't be here.

GET IN THE GA!

i agree, mostly. i just wish everyone would stop saying gdl is dead. i'm in grad school (constantly looking for jobs and doing thesis work), vc is in school and i'm pretty sure swos is working and in (grad?) school, too. swos started working on the db and i've taken over scheduling duties. the rom is now 100% complete and we'll be ready to rock very soon. i understand that it's been frustrating, but patience is valued. aside from my position on gdl, i agree completely that we need to get back to the reason we're here.

i agree, mostly. i just wish everyone would stop saying gdl is dead. i'm in grad school (constantly looking for jobs and doing thesis work), vc is in school and i'm pretty sure swos is working and in (grad?) school, too. swos started working on the db and i've taken over scheduling duties. the rom is now 100% complete and we'll be ready to rock very soon. i understand that it's been frustrating, but patience is valued. aside from my position on gdl, i agree completely that we need to get back to the reason we're here.

ok. I think a better solution would be for the database and scheduling to be completed prior to the draft, instead of creating interest and having that interest dwindle away. Just a thought. Also id love to help with gdl, what can i do? wrong thread i know.....

i tried to get some games in this weekend but wasnt very sucessfull. tonight wont be any good but tomorrow night i wanna get some games in so, STAN1SH, ClevelandHockey and shizzmonkey lemme know what times are best.

do we still have games in B2? Tuesday after 9pm should be good for me. After 7pm the rest of the week (but not tonight/Monday)