NHL'94 Forums

Round 2 of the 2011 fall playoffs are posted.

halifax

Considering the fact that there are 7 teams in between you guys, I would think there was already a chance someone else would be able to win A league.

What's the difference if you play him now or later? You would probably have to beat him in the next round anyway as a 9 seed if we did it with reseeding.

oh in that case I should just play zalex now, bc I probably will play him next round! that's awful logic to justify a busted ass bracket and format which is being used for no other logical reasons other than to stick it to frey and me

The DNP structure is the real problem.

Carse shouldn't be 9th. That just punishes the top coaches.

Maybe if DNPs drop you out of the top 8, you shouldn't get to play in the playoffs, but if you stay in the top 8, then your seeding is based on either your Pts (5th) or your Pts% (3rd).

And then DNPs apply to you next season, so you get passed over or moved down in the team selection process.

lol can the community just come out and admit that there is a real effort to have SOMEONE other than frey and myself win an A league cup?? its painfully obvious.

no other logical reasons other than to stick it to frey and me

BS

• 3 weeks later...

can we get the next round started?

already been 3 weeks.............

doesnt look like these rats are even trying to schedule games

edit: looks like flasox been vacation and is back just now

No idea why frey and carse taking so long

ya but i think we could have a team waiting for Finals if frey and carse had played by now. Not sure why they havent synched up yet. Flasox has been out of town since 11/11 but is back now. Well play Sunday.

ya but i think we could have a team waiting for Finals if frey and carse had played by now. Not sure why they havent synched up yet. Flasox has been out of town since 11/11 but is back now. Well play Sunday.

bunchs bitches need to get s**t in order