NHL'94 Forums

Congrats to boknowsnhl94!

halifax

The first champion of the SNES Draft league!

Bo has been miraculous story since joining SNES last season. He made it to the B finals after a stellar season and now he has risen to the top beating some quality competition along the way. He's been on Oprah inspiring the country to be like him. He's an SNES advocate, and hopefully more genesis players will come to SNES to be apart of the fun.

Big congratulations to Bo, he definitely deserved it! I'm ashamed and disappointed that I was not able to snag even one win in the finals. I guess all my luck was used up sneaking through the first two rounds. But I couldn't think of a better player to lose to. Bo's a classy bud and is certainly a great addition to our small but thriving SNES community.

Haha thanks. I'll just re-read the speech I read on Oprah: I'd like to thank Halifax for getting me to play SNES in classic 12, and I'd like to thank Dan for setting up this great league! And I'd also like to thank all the guys who played exhis vs me, including Houli, Fenty, kupuck, xot, (I know I'm forgetting somebody... sorry!) and all the other guys who played all their games! Looking forward to more SDL action in the future!

132572572_std.jpg

oh, and also a big congrats to TonyTwist. We were both underdogs of sorts, as in the beginning of the year nobody (except Houli) thought I'd even come close to making the playoffs, let alone winning it all. Twist took down #1 seed C4 and #3 xot, two of the best around, and really if you haven't watched the videos you need to.. the games were intense and the first three especially could have gone either way.. i was just getting the bounces!

WATCH THE VIDEOS (or else)

For his victory, Bo wins this beautiful and extraordinary ...

BANNER

fall2012champ.png

Thanks man.. it looks really good! But I think you meant Fall 11 or Spring 12. Or are you just planning on me winning Fall 12 as well :P

Guest Houli

Haha thanks. I'll just re-read the speech I read on Oprah: I'd like to thank Halifax for getting me to play SNES in classic 12, and I'd like to thank Dan for setting up this great league! And I'd also like to thank all the guys who played exhis vs me, including Houli, Fenty, kupuck, xot, (I know I'm forgetting somebody... sorry!) and all the other guys who played all their games! Looking forward to more SDL action in the future!

132572572_std.jpg

lololol nice pitcure

congrats !