NHL'94 Forums

Round 2 Philly vs NJ

Sicarius

I didn't see the game, but this is funny:

Ilya Bryzgalov’s 2012 playoffs in one huge gaffe

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/08/video-ilya-bryzgalovs-2012-playoffs-in-one-huge-gaffe/

"If you’ve played a hockey video game, you’ve likely made this mistake before: you get antsy to pass with your goalie … so you cough it up to the opposing forward for a grief-stricken goal. That’s exactly what Philadelphia Flyers albatross-in-net Ilya Bryzgalov did with New Jersey Devils forward David Clarkson in the 2-1 goal, which was the eventual series-winner as the Devils closed things out 3-1 to win the series 4-1."

Hokk don't act like LA had sh*t to do with your sorry ass team and the sedin sisters. Everyone out here is praying that whoever comes out of the west wins it all.

I love how people jump on the "Flyers Suck" bandwagon once their team is eliminated and the Flyers lose their series. And I admit Giroux had to get suspended for that, but calling him a crybaby is just nonsense, you are all just sick of our people calling Crosby the same thing, so once a tiny little complaint by somebody else happens you pounce. Your team is out, and so is ours, did I make fun of your team being eliminated? I didn't think so. Congrats to New Jersey, and best of luck in the next round.