NHL'94 Forums

SNES buds in the playoffs - season 1

Provided these buds finished their games, they will play for the following cups.

Super Bud Cup

Annatar

Bobkudelski

Boknowsnhl94

BrutusKhan

C4Outlaws

Jbalicki10

Kashim

Northway Native

Pondhcky1

FankTV Mama's Donuts Cup

Blackdevil

Chaos

Fank009

JackandJose

Jonee

Schmeev

Superbud Cup

Northway Native (1st) vs winner of Brutus Khan (8th) vs Kashim (9th)

Bobkudelski (4th) vs C4Outlaws (5th)

Annatar (2nd) vs Pondhcky1 (7th)

Boknownhl94 (3rd) vs jbalick10 (6th)

Mama's Donuts FankTV cup

BlackDevil (10th) plays winner of Jackandjose (13th) vs Schmeev (14th)

Chaos (11th) plays winner of Fank009 (12th) vs Jonee (15th)

:/

Stop doing my job, I'll have nothing left to do by the time the weekly review comes by

compilations is all you'll need bud...you got this

P.S. KAMENSKY!!!!!!!!!!

I think that before any playoffs start that we try to get everyone to finish ALL of their games regardless of their record. This way all the season and career stats and records will be based on full seasons. Unfair to the guys who only have a few games left with the possibility of having a player as a stat leader but can't find other coaches to play the games.

I think that before any playoffs start that we try to get everyone to finish ALL of their games regardless of their record. This way all the season and career stats and records will be based on full seasons. Unfair to the guys who only have a few games left with the possibility of having a player as a stat leader but can't find other coaches to play the games.

Besides, seeding may/ may not be finalized until all games are played

The plan from the beginning was to have everyone finish games even if their playoff bracket was already decided.

Hey everyone,

Good news and Bad news.

The bad news is that my GF will be away Monday to Friday next week.

The good news is that I am very much available to play NHL 94 all night from Monday to Friday next week. I think I will start a thread where the guys I still have to play can sign up for a timeslot to play me next week.

Hey everyone,

Good news and Bad news.

The bad news is that my GF will be away Monday to Friday next week.

The good news is that I am very much available to play NHL 94 all night from Monday to Friday next week. I think I will start a thread where the guys I still have to play can sign up for a timeslot to play me next week.

We are all hoping you'll be online tonight as you mentioned. Side note: Fank wants to interview your GF for FankTV.

It's now official that we will have 9 buds play for the superbud cup and 6 buds play for the mamas donuts fanktv cup. Seeds still to be determined.

Format as follows

Superbud Cup

1st vs winner of 8th vs 9th

4th vs 5th

2nd vs 7th

3rd vs 6th

Mama's Donuts FankTV cup

10th plays winner of 13th vs 4th

11th plays winner of 12th vs 15th

Pondhockey has ONE game left.

If he wins it, it's a 3 way tie for 7th-9th, with those ties putting Chicago at 64 & in the 6th seed.

To further complicate things, I split my games w/ both Kashim & Pondhockey.

Pondhockey beat Kashim 2-1-1 in their head to heads.

If it's a three way tie....I'll ask each of those guys where they want to be seeded and then just go with that.

There was a three way tie for 7th between pond, brutus and kashim with identical records of 31-24-1.

Pondhcky has a 4-3-1 record in head to head matchups (2-2vs brutus , and 2-1-1vs kashim) and seeds 7th.

Brutus has a 4-4 record in head to head matchups (2-2 vs pond, 2-2 vs kashim) and seeds 8th

Kashim has a 3-4-1 record in head to head matchups (2-2 vs brutus, 1-2-1 vs pond) and seeds 9th.

So jackandjose took the series 4-1. HOWEVER, I would like to request a disqualification on the grounds that each team is to have ONE coach, which is a rule our good bud (or should I say, BUDS) Jack AND Jose have clearly violated.

(Congratulations guy, those were some ballin' games)