Sign in to follow this  
hokkeefan

nhl07 rom league interest?

if you would be interested in playing nhl94 with todays rosters go to general talk and show your interest in the post

As long as I get a 10-win head start, since I can't beat anyone with any talent ;)

hells yes, Dmitry running this? stats?

I want in.

Rules? no offsides for the love of god

I'd definitely play.

no HABS..read my post..I AM running this league. and whoever wanted Bufalo, I already promnised them to Sabrefan

mitch27 said:
i'm new too all this stuff and if i can figure it all out i'd definately be interested

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

Yeah in response to the original title of the thread...it's starting to look like there's NO interest in an 07 league rom.

CamKneely said:
Yeah in response to the original title of the thread...it's starting to look like there's NO interest in an 07 league rom.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

sorry guys, didn't even bother to check the date, my mistake. looks like i'm starting to get into this stuff at the wrong time :D

I think the biggest problem with the 07 league at Leaguedaddy, is the ROM. It is too defensive and slow paced.

As for macks new ROM, its awesome and flows alot closer to the original one. I think a new 07 league should be started up with this ROM, I think it would take off.

thegr8199 said:
I think the biggest problem with the 07 league at Leaguedaddy, is the ROM. It is too defensive and slow paced.

As for macks new ROM, its awesome and flows alot closer to the original one. I think a new 07 league should be started up with this ROM, I think it would take off.

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

The biggest problem with the league at Leaguedaddy.com has been a lack of active, committed owners. :D

As you said, hopefully Mack's new '07 ROM will be used in the next '07 ROM league, whenever and wherever that is.

The problem with Mack's ROM is that, while I like that he upped the fatigue factor- it seems a bit overboard that your players are gassed for the entire period after one shift.

f#$%în right im down gimme newyork JAGR SHOOTS,,,HE SCORES......ITS A POWER PLAY GOAL!!!