NHL'94 Forums

Finished Roms

slapshot67

Fantastic work. Especially the greatest teams. Hull is on two teams! A bonus. Very clean work. Bravo.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the All Stars94.bin, because it is almost pure copy of our (swos & Mahavishnu) All-Stars.bin (http://www.nhl94.com/update/). You have been plagiarized our bin and you don't even bother to thank us. Or more importantly you don't even bother to ask our permission to use rosters and graphics of All-Stars.bin.

Difference between the bins is that our bin was made in era when there wasn't Nose editor. Therefore there is only 28 teams and the teams are not in alphabetical order. So you have just moved our bin to the 30 teams version of NHL94.

• 4 weeks later...
I love the All Stars94.bin, because it is almost pure copy of our (swos & Mahavishnu) All-Stars.bin (http://www.nhl94.com/update/). You have been plagiarized our bin and you don't even bother to thank us. Or more importantly you don't even bother to ask our permission to use rosters and graphics of All-Stars.bin.

Difference between the bins is that our bin was made in era when there wasn't Nose editor. Therefore there is only 28 teams and the teams are not in alphabetical order. So you have just moved our bin to the 30 teams version of NHL94.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. You guys have put a lot of work into your creations which laid the groundwork for many of the projects being released now. And, as far as I know, you have not been acknowledged for these particular roms. And let me speak for everyone, You have our most sincere gratitude.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Yes, these are products of your creations. But this guy is getting nothing but thanks for his work. No money, no blowjobs from hot young co-eds. Just thanks.

So, basically, thanks Swos, Mahavishnu, Slapshot 67, and everyone who devotes time out of their lives to quench the thirst that people like my sorry ass have for the good s**t you all pump into our viens.

Well, thanks for everything but the track marks and sore elbow pits.