NHL'94 Forums

Gens Fall 2007 Champs Battle For Bragging Rights

Evan

Hey guys,

Now that we have all four Gens champs, lets have a mini series to determine who's the best Genesis player of them all. We need some ideas here, preferrably from the champs themselves as to how you guys want to do this.

Gens-A: ericanthony76 (MTL)

Gens-B: kgman (PIT)

Gens-C: Sebe (MTL)

Gens-D: sungod661 (PIT)

Should it be a 5 or 7 game series? Should it be a round-robin tournament? You guys decide and we'll follow the Gens finalists as they battle for the grand Gens Championship.

-Evan

i think CHL idea might be best way round robin then 2-3 and 1 gets bye into finals............if not that then AvsB CvsD best of 7 of coarse ...

also like to thank Barasshole for helping me win gens B championship

Hey guys,

Now that we have all four Gens champs, lets have a mini series to determine who's the best Genesis player of them all. We need some ideas here, preferrably from the champs themselves as to how you guys want to do this.

Gens-A: ericanthony76 (MTL)

Gens-B: kgman (PIT)

Gens-C: Sebe (MTL)

Gens-D: sungod661 (PIT)

Should it be a 5 or 7 game series? Should it be a round-robin tournament? You guys decide and we'll follow the Gens finalists as they battle for the grand Gens Championship.

-Evan

I say we make it so everybody play each other 2 times with the team withe best record getting a bye to the final while the #2 and #3 play each other in the semis in a best of 3......then make the final a best of 5

thats just my suggestion

The game is called NHL94. All series should be best of 7!

well sebe, kgman and me all agree with the 2 game round robin so we just need EA to tell us if he is participating and we are set to go with the round robin

1-Sungod vs Sebe

2-Sebe vs vs Sungod

3-EA VS KGMAN

4-KGMAN VS EA

5-EA VS Sungod

6-Sungod vs EA

7-KGMAN VS Sebe

8-Sebe vs KGMAN

9-Sungod Vs KGMAN

10-KGMAN vs Sungod

11-EA Vs Sebe

12-Sebe vs EA

best record gets bye to the fina

SEMIS best of 3 #2 SEED VS #3 SEED

FINAL #1 SEED VS WINNER OF #2 AND #3

WE ARE SET TO GO ALL WE NEED IS EA AND WE ARE OFF WE CAN START PLAYING GAMES IMMEDIATELY

IS THIS GOOD GUYS?

I'll participate but I still think this is a lame idea. What's the incentive for an elite player to move out of C or D if all he has to do is win that league and then play in a post season tourney that lets him only play 2 equally matched coaches (as opposed to a whole season of equally matched coaches) for the chance to be Grand Gens Champ??? Just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense imo.

By the way, I won't be playing any of these games until I'm done with GDL playoffs.

Hopefully, Sebe, KG and Sungod will all have gotten p2p up and working before we play these games since I experience terrible lag everytime I play KG and Sun especially.

P2P IS a problem for me for the simple reason that the modem///router all in one from bell is very difficult to port if sdomeone can help me with that....its 6100 speedstream

as for why an "elite" player would play a d or c player well because its a challenge thats why......and again the d for one was not based on past performance

as for why an "elite" player would play a d or c player well because its a challenge thats why......and again the d for one was not based on past performance

Why do you never read what's in my posts? Your response has nothing to do with my point.

i dont think that the winner of this little tourney will crown any kind of champ. Im just in it for the love of the game, and just for sh*ts and giggles. LOL

By no means does winning this mini-tourney crown u a champion of any sort, i guess its just to prove that ur one of the many elite players in the league.

I have to agree with EA. I will play but this mini series isnt proving that u are the champ of champs.

I hope p2p is working soon as well.

i dont think that the winner of this little tourney will crown any kind of champ. Im just in it for the love of the game, and just for sh*ts and giggles. LOL

By no means does winning this mini-tourney crown u a champion of any sort, i guess its just to prove that ur one of the many elite players in the league.

I have to agree with EA. I will play but this mini series isnt proving that u are the champ of champs.

I hope p2p is working soon as well.

i disagree and if i win i will hold a parade in my honor....i will also throw money from buildings and allow public drinking for one day!!!!!

then we will all retire to the colisieum for my coronation ceremony as will be emperor king

guys we all won our respective leagues the 4 best in genesis this year in there respective leagues lets just play and have fun

Well, sounds like you guys have a plan. Play these games at your convenience and post the scores here. We won't have the ability to put this in the 94online.com website. I will try to get your championship status on the homepage of the 94online.com website as soon as I can.

Thanks guys and great job to all.

-Evan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 8 years later...