NHL'94 Forums

just a small town girl

statto

and btw Alaska is a BS state. i don't know how you ended up with it

Born and raised, my dad too - grandfather was in the Army during WWII. What with the Russians so close and all that. You may have heard something about Sarah Palin on the front lines, single-handedly protecting North America from the commies. You should thank us for having your backs. It's stressful coming out on your porch and seeing all those Ivans and Borises giving you the stink eye from across the Straight.

Born and raised, my dad too - grandfather was in the Army during WWII. What with the Russians so close and all that. You may have heard something about Sarah Palin on the front lines, single-handedly protecting North America from the commies. You should thank us for having your backs. It's stressful coming out on your porch and seeing all those Ivans and Borises giving you the stink eye from across the Straight.

Thanks for protecting us from the commies(they must still be kicking themselves from selling that land to you guys)....however now with global warming we basically have an vastly huge unprotected border to our north...and we need your help again alaska because our military up there is probably a unit of about 30 soldiers with water pistols.

We could use Palin's help, I heard she's pretty good sniping from a helicopter.

Thank you so much Canada for protecting us.. what would ever do without your bacon and maple syrup?