NHL'94 Forums

Coach Availability - last 2 weeks

smozoma

Alrighty, the season ends in a little over 2 weeks. Time to start trying to get those games in.

Please post days/times you should be available in the next two weeks.

My availability...

I'm usually available from 7-12 PM EST on weekdays. And it's not too hard to catch me on a weekend. So, if you still need to play me, just get on in the evening some time in the next couple weeks!

I am not available this Thursday night (16th) and maybe not Friday.

NOTE: even though i may be shown as 'away' or whatever, i'm usually there, so msg me anyway.

Edited by smozoma

I should be available intermittenty over the course of the next two weeks. If I'm on and able to play during these times please feel free to shoot me an IM. Im usually on when i'm available and off when I am not. When I'm on I'm usually available and when I'm off I'm usually less than available. If I'm off you may still ask but I more than likely will not be able to respond, though I will try at various points throughout the period.

I should be available intermittenty over the course of the next two weeks. If I'm on and able to play during these times please feel free to shoot me an IM. Im usually on when i'm available and off when I am not. When I'm on I'm usually available and when I'm off I'm usually less than available. If I'm off you may still ask but I more than likely will not be able to respond, though I will try at various points throughout the period.

This is no different than the rest of the season, and seeing as half of the league is behind, it's not useful. Gotta answer the question "if people want to play me, what time should they look for me?"

More specifics, people!

Guest Houlanov

you are always available when no one are online ! you are like sebe...1001 excuses when its time to play...

ppl like you must be banned

hokkee is banned because he says the truth to sebe...hokkee is a reel fan of '94...

sad!

Edited by Houlanov

you are always available when no one are online ! you are like sebe...1001 excuses when its time to play...

ppl like you must be banned

hokkee is banned because he says the truth to sebe...hokkee is a reel fan of '94...

sad!

Porqoui? :)

Dispatched PM's to all coaches that I have showdowns with along with my availability. If coordinating a matchup proves difficult I will try to make concessions to my schedule.

Wanted to complete my season this weekend but I suppose it's just not feasible with the Easter holiday.

mondays and wednesdays...9-12 pm EST, im usually on more towards 9-11, but ill try to stretch it another hour...also if the sharks are playing, forget about me showing up for even a second.

tue and thur...maybe after 11 pm, and if i see no one, ill leave.

fri, no show

sat...crap shoot, maybe mornings, maybe late nights, but id count on nothing.

sun...maybe evenings, but again, id count on nothing.

...also if the sharks are playing, forget about me showing up for even a second.

So we can count you unavailable for 6 shark games this post season. Ducks in 6