NHL'94 Forums

omg wtf pwnage?

Are those real stats? I figure they should be worth an entire regular season in the league; I would know since Gretzky, Bondra and Bellows have each +50 points for the Blues.

Of course, I'm taking into account that I'm more a team guy than a one-man army like some guys. >-> I won't say names, but you know who you are.

Are those real stats? I figure they should be worth an entire regular season in the league; I would know since Gretzky, Bondra and Bellows have each +50 points for the Blues.

54 points *total* from the 3 players (21+17+16)

Even so, that's very insane. o.o I had some bad games, but nothing as horrible as that.

So i was impressed with Lemieux's 16 points in 4 games..

then saw that habs has a combined 54 points in 4 games with 3 players wtf!!

Ice how did you let this happen??

One of those nights. Habs just dominated a 40 minute stretch.

You had a similar result in GDL 5's regular season didn't you, I mean as far as being owned overall?

Ssdogg was worst with 13%, Metz and Evitage with 14% the all time biggest looser with a good amount of games is D with 11%

Dunno bout you, but id consider .278 (FPB) and .286 (shaftman) to be pwnage as well.

Ice is human, we have all been humbled like that in a similar fashion at one point or another. It doesnt take away from the fact that the dude is a top player.

But it is noteworthy that habs had 54 points in 4 games with his 3 forwards...and its also noteworthy, that the joke assassin (FPB) is back on his game, especially considering that he has all this free time now due to being eliminated.

Wasnt trying to bring Ice down or anything.

Yeah gdl 5 was horrendous for me.

I got owned pretty much every game lol

It's all good man, it hurt pretty much for about the rest of the night. One of those stretches.

Dunno bout you, but id consider .278 (FPB) and .286 (shaftman) to be pwnage as well.

Ice is human, we have all been humbled like that in a similar fashion at one point or another. It doesnt take away from the fact that the dude is a top player.

But it is noteworthy that habs had 54 points in 4 games with his 3 forwards...and its also noteworthy, that the joke assassin (FPB) is back on his game, especially considering that he has all this free time now due to being eliminated.

If you get eleminated by Habs, you will be as good as me, well worst in fact because we actually expected something from you. And for GDL it was 2 seasons ago, with an already eleminated team, Bautin as my best dman Puppa in net, while pulling him from 4 complete games

Still i dont think no one will ever break that

Player Team # Pos GP G A PTS PTS/G SOG SPCT CkF CkA PIM

1 Steve Yzerman DET 19 F 42 144 34 178 4.238 350 41.1% 104 258 24

Do you look yourself in the mirror while making a striptease?

So i was impressed with Lemieux's 16 points in 4 games..

then saw that habs has a combined 54 points in 4 games with 3 players wtf!!

Ice how did you let this happen??

I got Ice's back...

I pwned habs...is that how you say it?