NHL'94 Forums

Montreal Vs Boston

Freydey

And Ference is co*ck eating douche. A lot of bullshit coming out of Boston, I lost respect totally for the Boston hockey community. Disgraceful.

lolll ference is the MAN. like you never fliped the bird before, cman stop putting these guys on a pedestal. its not disgraceful.. its fkn funny chill out

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only problem with ference action is that nhl have tripledouble standards

I dont care if you fine or suspend a player for these type of actions but be consistent. (its too much to ask to the NHL i guess)

when you think about it Wiz got suspended for making a blowjob move vs avery

and when Ference flips the bird he only gets fined. I guess Greg Campbell runs the team and not Chiarelli, cause Greg has a direct line to his dad's office telling him who to suspended and who to fine when it involves the Bruins

stupid move. should be a one-game suspension, I think. helps the rivalry, though. what a series!

ouch that was heartbreaking...

theres still hope tho, were playin better than those rats with some key elements out of the lineupé

ryder was key at times (werid, i know) timmy was HUGE especially in OT. lucic and chara played kinda terrible but marchand is settling in as a rookie in the playoffs and what can i say horton GWG 2ndOT was epic props to ference on that goal.

habs played really good, they probably shoulda won but thomas was CLUTCH (FU) and the difference in this one.

GREAT GAME so fun to watch and stats was almost identical made for fun watching.

bruins know their work isnt done and i expect tuesday to be another barn burner.

and wow subban 40mins played wowza

turnover of the series so far:

f**k boston

and aobut that thomas clutch thing, i didnt know it was being clutch when your dmans are doing all the saves for you

they aren't playing? cool. did Chara (and Ference) hurt them, too? how'd I miss those plays? I'm off to verify this update, as I do not believe you, judging solely on the coherence of your online presence.

Guest Houli

they aren't playing? cool. did Chara (and Ference) hurt them, too? how'd I miss those plays? I'm off to verify this update, as I do not believe you, judging solely on the coherence of your online presence.

LOL :lol:

we have no chances without Desharnais and Wiznieski!

I hate "ChaRAT and Ference!!!"

yeah they scored so many goals so far in this series!

Guest Houli

yeah they scored so many goals so far in this series!

Desharnais 0g 1a 1pts

Wizniewski 0g 2a 2pts

vs

Chara 0g 1a 1pts

Ference 1g 1a 2 pts

not so much the goals that make the difference but their intensity in a game!

Desharnais 0g 1a 1pts

Wizniewski 0g 2a 2pts

vs

Chara 0g 1a 1pts

Ference 1g 1a 2 pts

not so much the goals that make the difference but their intensity in a game!

favorite way to score is 5 hole pass shot? dont you have to be able to do it, to say its your favorite :lol:

Guest Houli

favorite way to score is 5 hole pass shot? dont you have to be able to do it, to say its your favorite :lol:

hahaha!!! we have played 10 000 exh.! over 100 passhot goals on vernon and reese :D

Shouod be 1-0 mtl fuckn refs

GAME 7 BOYS

GO HABS GO

G

Edited by Freydey

YEA BABY BRUINS WIN BRUINS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal should move their team to Hollywood. With all the acting they did this series they're sure to find some work out there.

The Habs played with a lot of heart and I have much respect but the better team won.

GG's

YEA BABY BRUINS WIN BRUINS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal should move their team to Hollywood. With all the acting they did this series they're sure to find some work out there.

The Habs played with a lot of heart and I have much respect but the better team won.

GG's

I dont think the bruins are even that good but they found a way to get the goals when it mattered ,I cant even pick a winner in next series ,it will be a hitting series and low goals and overtimes,philly in 6