NHL'94 Forums

IceStorm !....when are you available to play?

hokkeefan

msged u on site also, lets get them done thurs 8pm est.

thursday at 8 east /5 pacific? lol,you read my post? fri from noon till sunday at noon im available ,or noon til 2pm for next 2 days ,i will message you on gdl site then ,saturday anytime would be best though

ya my bad, reading comprehension isnt my strong suit. Friday night after 8pm is better then saturday for me.

shitty,after 7 straight 12 hr nightshifts i may be too tipsy by 8pm friday night to play,sounds like a ploy to get me while im drunk,you guys know there is abouut a .1 % chance I would be sober on friday night :lol: Try for friday early afternoon or anytime saturday from morning to early afternoon,or sunday around 10- 11 am pacific

Edited by hokkeefan

shitty,after 7 straight 12 hr nightshifts i may be too tipsy by 8pm friday night to play,sounds like a ploy to get me while im drunk,you guys know there is abouut a .1 % chance I would be sober on friday night :lol: Try for friday early afternoon or anytime saturday from morning to early afternoon,or sunday around 10- 11 am pacific

after 8pm est is 5pm ur time. ur lit by 5pm?

after 8pm est is 5pm ur time. ur lit by 5pm?

oh I thought u meant eastern time which wouldve been 11pm,I am not drinking today anyways ,got it over with at midnight last night after work eheh.See you around 5 pm ,I will have to get some games in today ,havent played 94 in 5 weeks

<hokkee> f**k that

<iceStorm> dude seriously

<hokkee> i dont give u free 1

<iceStorm> i'm done then

<hokkee> causde goalie fkin locked

<iceStorm> IT WAS FREE BY GOALIE LOCK DUMB ASS TILL U PAUSED IT AND SCREWED ME UP

<iceStorm> ITS PART OF THE GAME

<iceStorm> U DONT PAUSE AND SCREW UP MY BREAKWAY

<hokkee> f**k that im not losing cause i cant control anything

<hokkee> fu

<iceStorm> I'M DOEN THEN

<hokkee> fkin cry baby

<iceStorm> GROW UP DUDE THATS AN FPB MOVE

<hokkee> fu

<hokkee> goalie lock

<hokkee> i cant control anything

<iceStorm> CRY? u just f**kin cheated ina tight good series

<hokkee> so its fair for u to score free goal fu

Guest Houli

<hokkee> f**k that

<iceStorm> dude seriously

<hokkee> i dont give u free 1

<iceStorm> i'm done then

<hokkee> causde goalie fkin locked

<iceStorm> IT WAS FREE BY GOALIE LOCK DUMB ASS TILL U PAUSED IT AND SCREWED ME UP

<iceStorm> ITS PART OF THE GAME

<iceStorm> U DONT PAUSE AND SCREW UP MY BREAKWAY

<hokkee> f**k that im not losing cause i cant control anything

<hokkee> fu

<iceStorm> I'M DOEN THEN

<hokkee> fkin cry baby

<iceStorm> GROW UP DUDE THATS AN FPB MOVE

<hokkee> fu

<hokkee> goalie lock

<hokkee> i cant control anything

<iceStorm> CRY? u just f**kin cheated ina tight good series

<hokkee> so its fair for u to score free goal fu

HAHAHA :lol:

lame if u paused cause ur goalie locked. that s**t is part of the game... id be pissed if u paused.

so free goals is part of the game ? are you f**king retarded? In a big playoff series and the goalie locks in gm 7 and you lose ,you just say OH WELL !!!!!! its part of the game.I thought you had some brains sebe.If you get goalie lock the thing to do is back off and let the guy pull and replace goalie and then u get control back or ice it,just saying its part of the game is completely stupid

Edited by hokkeefan

haahaha when i started 94 online, i remember tickenest told me to always throw the puck into the crowd when the goalie lock thing happens..He said it was a rule from the site..hahaha what a dick! It's part of the game deal with it. I think 5holes pass from the defensive zone should be forbidden too then GA!

haahaha when i started 94 online, i remember tickenest told me to always throw the puck into the crowd when the goalie lock thing happens..He said it was a rule from the site..hahaha what a dick! It's part of the game deal with it. I think 5holes pass from the defensive zone should be forbidden too then GA!

holy crap ,goalie lock is COMPLETELY unfair to be taken advantage of,it is the most unsportsmanlike thing a 94 player can do besides hding behind his net.Y ou have no control so its allowed to be taken advantage of >? Am i the only f**king guy with brains around here? a drunk ass idiot is the only guy who makes sense ,too bad tickenest isnt playing anymore,its all about sportmanship not CHEATING

Edited by hokkeefan

is goalie lock a Genesis-only feature? I've never heard/read of it before this.

goalie lock is 100% part of the game.. just bc u get locked doesnt mean its an automatic goal for the other guy. It is the locked players fault for getting locked, and it makes no sense that the other player should be forced to freeze the puck if the other guy locked himself esp in 5on5.. in 2on2 its a lot more common and more ghey but still part of the ga

goalie lock is part of the game, you can avoid it.

weird thing about this is I thought its impossible to pause it while on goalie lock, i know in 2on2 you cant pause or do anything ur totally locked. so how he did it is wtga.

this would suck tho if you were in OT in playoffs and get locked and scored on...

this gets into some grey areas with glitches that are very rare but could be big:

like the one where a penalty shot is called when you hit a guy AFTER period ends... this is undefined.

goalie lock is 100% part of the game.. just bc u get locked doesnt mean its an automatic goal for the other guy. It is the locked players fault for getting locked, and it makes no sense that the other player should be forced to freeze the puck if the other guy locked himself esp in 5on5.. in 2on2 its a lot more common and more ghey but still part of the ga

Maybe in 2on2 its ok cause its completely different but in 5on5(REAL HOCKEY) if you dont hold up when u see goalie lock its cheating you fricken MORONS, ITS A GOAL 99.9% OF THE TIME,its plain n simple cheating,anyone can stop the play and be sportsmanlike, and NOT CHEAT.....anyone who takes advantage of this unfair opportunity is a LOSER. Its 100 percent part of the game? , are a f**king idiot? .It is really hard to believe how stupid you guys are to think its fair and part of the game,I am completely baffled on how taking complete advantage of someone who has NO CONTROL over their team is fair.I cant even come back to this thread again cause the stupidity of it is catastophic.

I am completely baffled on how taking complete advantage of someone who has NO CONTROL over their team is fair.

I am completely baffled on how taking complete advantage of someone who has NO CONTROL over their team is fair.

Edited by hokkeefan

hey drunkass, its THE LOCKED PLAYERS fault that their goalie got locked! If you don't make idiotic passes w your goalie, then you will NEVER be locked. I cant remember the last time I got locked in a 5 on 5 game. If you are so afraid of someone "cheating" against you by scoring vs the computerized goalie, then freeze the puck and take the faceoff in ur end every single time your goalie has the puck. I would say im amazed at your stupidity, but.. yeah.

what will you do hokke if u lose by a goal, 1min left in the 3rd and the other team goalie gets locked? Im not sure you would throw the puck into the crowd.

i would never cheat to win ,goalie lock is cheating no matter what bullshiut excuse you guys try to make up

This post has been edited by hokkeefan: Today, 03:19 AM

Edited by hokkeefan

Since Icestorm won the game this happened in I think it's time for him to post his games on the GDL site and move on to the rest of the playoffs.

thank god he won that game ,seems the good sportsmanship is absent from this community,just to let u all know i will never allow play to continue if the goalie locks,you ice it or something to get a faceoff,its unfair and cheating and i wont all ow it while im playing and i will do the same if my goalie locks

Edited by hokkeefan