NHL'94 Forums

GDL Cup 8 Playoffs Round 2 Extra Week Info

swos

Fpb I'm not gonna lower myself to ur sub human standards but at least when u talk trash tell the truth.......the 1st game we played I was uP 5-0 and in 3rd with less than 2 minutes left my laptop battery failed and I gave u the choice of starting from scratch or giving me win .....being fpb u decided for the 1st option yet never mention It

so is kgman playing still?

i wanna see what happens,kg...slow down and getr done,i have to admit my drunk self was crushed by carses new style,gotta give the guy cred,didnt expect half the stuff he did even if i went over the 5 beer limit ,he kicked ass,wouldnt have matered if i was on beer 2

why not try beer 0 in the playoffs? mellow.gifit's not the 70's anymore!

Fpb I'm not gonna lower myself to ur sub human standards but at least when u talk trash tell the truth.......the 1st game we played I was uP 5-0 and in 3rd with less than 2 minutes left my laptop battery failed and I gave u the choice of starting from scratch or giving me win .....being fpb u decided for the 1st option yet never mention It

LoLOlOl. Raging much?

I'l wipe the floor with your ass.

My boyfriend lives 30mins away (drive time) from my house and we're both really busy these days, dont know what you guys are doing but here its fkn summer time. I went to my compu store today and they said they will have my computer fixed with my new graphic card set tommorow, and tommorow is a free day for me so I will be able to play... so if you guysHomosexuals (since theres only Carse and FPB waiting) can't wait 24 more hours just let kg advance to the semis.

This is summertime, people go away leave home for days if not weeks. Its normal it takes longer at this time of the year.

KGMAN made the effort to be avaible in the playoff and post his avail time in every series. As for Frey, he was gone almost all last week in vacation cuz its f**king SUMMER. And his comp broke too that fucked him when he tried to play kgman.

Both coaches are gonna play the series just f**king chill out you faggots. Neither of the 2 coaches want to win by forfeit. It was just bad timing during summertime which is to be expected at this time of the year.

btw im f**king out of 94, too many dicks here not enough ga

and no im not drunk

This is summertime, people go away leave home for days if not weeks. Its normal it takes longer at this time of the year.

KGMAN made the effort to be avaible in the playoff and post his avail time in every series. As for Frey, he was gone almost all last week in vacation cuz its f**king SUMMER. And his comp broke too that fucked him when he tried to play kgman.

Both coaches are gonna play the series just f**king chill out you faggots. Neither of the 2 coaches want to win by forfeit. It was just bad timing during summertime which is to be expected at this time of the year.

btw im f**king out of 94, too many dicks here not enough ga

and no im not drunk

no.. please.. dont go... :mellow:

If the season goes beyond august 12th, I won't be available for about 3 weeks. THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT TO TAKE ANYWHERE NEAR THAT LONG. Sorry zalex, but your butt buddy has been removed, maybe he shuda not looked at so much gay pron and broke his computer. Removing 1 coach out of 16 is pretty decent, thats how many were removed last year after all.

In all seriousness though..

Why cant everyone just respect Swos's decision and move on? He is the commish and made a ruling.. don't sit there and question him and try to make it an issue with FPB. Swos made this rule last season, and enforced it. The same thing has happened this season, so don't sit here and bicker with FPB; it wasn't his ruling.. he is simply the next round opponent who likes to pour salt in the wound.

I let kgman win the series by forfeit based on what happened. It was the last possible moment to play the games. I'm sorry if there were technical difficulties.

kgman can still play his games against Freydey if that's what he wants, and you play it within 2 days. That is kgman's decision though.