NHL'94 Forums

GDL Cup 8 Playoffs Round 3

swos

GDL Cup 8 Playoffs Round 3 is now ready to be played.

Contact your opponents using the site's contact method (it's the only way to prove you are active in case the games are not played).

Ask your opponents their availability times and suggest times that suits yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3 (8/2 - 8/7)

--------------------------------------------------------------

GDL Cup 8 Playoffs Round 3:

higher seeded players can choose to switch the home advantage to their opponents and start playing the games away if they want.

Ron Barr Conference

3. ANA (Carse) - 7. BUF (swos)

Mark Lesser Conference

1. QUE (Freydey) - 3. TB (FPB)

when can you play FPB

should be a good series and finals no matter what.

let's have some fun around here, be friendly / get along, and endeavour restore a more positive attitude in 94land :P

Seriously I thought Frey would post a thank you for not taking free win nobody even said s**t this why cOmnunity is s**t no respect except for few members that I'm close 2 the rest of ou take the innocence away from it ................,,.ps f**k ga

You boring asss mofo's

I almost forgot what was going on after my ass kicking ,I wanna see kgman vs carse,the ultimate ending or beginning,carse was unbelievable in his overall gameplay but fpb has been sneaking up

Edited by hokkeefan

Seriously I thought Frey would post a thank you for not taking free win nobody even said s**t this why cOmnunity is s**t no respect except for few members that I'm close 2 the rest of ou take the innocence away from it ................,,.ps f**k ga

Don't do it if you're going to whine about it.

I said thanks on aim last time dude, drink responsibly KGMAN!

kg got his s**t pushed in like I predicted. fpb/frey get this series done already so I can s**t stomp whoever comes out of ur conf... this formality doesn't needed dragged out any longer

Edited by Carse

Congratulations to Freydey.

It was an epic series that went down the wire.

The best man won.

Good luck with the rest.

The Best man won lol ......u gotta have at least 1 pubic hair to be considered a man .....Carses mom will still breast feed u tho :)