NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 Playoffs!

smozoma

Do we really have to wait a year to do this again?!!! Such a cool league!

I try to restart things as soon as I have the time, but sometimes it takes a while. The original idea of the league was to run it 4 times a year, but it turns out it's more like twice a year.

congrats and thanks houli, it was a great series, pivotal game 4 that likely was the difference maker, I have the krecs for the games but dont know how to convert them, things dont seem right on my emulator to do what the instructions say so smoz let me know how to get them over to you if you would like them

xdeaths sent me the krecs, I'll try to get them done soon. new computer, hopefully everything works (got the codecs installed.. mp3 codec was a bit of a pain, i'll have to update the instructions for 64-bit windows..)

The B league was able to get through semi-finals and finals while A waits for frey/habs to play their games.... hokkee is starting to get very upset somewhere :D:D

Yeah, what's up with that series les gas?

The B league was able to get through semi-finals and finals while A waits for frey/habs to play their games.... hokkee is starting to get very upset somewhere :D:D

haha it is definately embarrassing that this IS STILL GOING ON LOL.What up with the vets,looks like the old men are dying off around here :( .carse and ice could take 2 more months but i bet frey n zalex will getr done this weekend.

sheessh zalex, were so embarrassed :lol:

yeah, that would be really cool to have a Canadian version of what carse/bo/voc did. It will be very tough to top!

Seconded. I expect it to be strange and spoken in French. And even though I may not understand it, I will probably enjoy it. Much like this music video: