NHL'94 Forums

Survivor - Week 3 Update

kingraph

We are at 15.1 games average this week, again up about 2 games from the prior week. At this pace, we'll be playing the regular season through May! The guys on the lower end of GP have to really step it up this week!

East

Freydey: Managed to increase his number of games played by 50%! Yaaaay! :) Unfortunately this bring his total to 3. :( . Not for lack of trying, but this HAS got to increase this week! Try to get in at least a series sometime this week, preferably 2!

I'm available most nights after 9 (EST), so just let me know if you're around and we'll at least get our series in.

RWD: Stuck at 6 for a while...please post your availability so you can get some games in!

West

Pearate has done a fantastic job in his first week, racking up 9 games already! Thank you for getting off to a great start!

Carse has not played, but I haven't even seen or heard from him this week. Must've been some birthday party. :lol:

Bo & Minpind are also at 8, which is surprising because I see them online frequently. Let's get some games in guys!

My goal is to get our average GP to 22 for week 4! I will do my best to annoy you all this week if I see you on AIM with potential matchups. B)

Also be careful as we get closer to the end of the season to see your available teams remaining BEFORE you play your game!

<iframe width='800' height='500' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dDFjQkUxcFpuUXI2YnNieVhoaElJaGc&single=true&gid=6&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

<iframe width='800' height='500' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dDFjQkUxcFpuUXI2YnNieVhoaElJaGc&single=true&gid=7&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Am very busy week days now, leaving Saturday afternoons (If i'm not tired from working saturday mornings) and Sundays as my only regular playing time.

Have 4 left with:

Dan

Dcicon

Smozoma

RWD

Fredey

Dcicon I haven't seen for ages (But i'm not really on weekdays anymore), Smozoma I spoke to yesterday, RWD I never see and Fredey just says "Eat my gooch".

We'll have to see if I can complete my season I guess?!!! :blink:

:nothing_to_say: im projecting tears from my eyes as it appears i projectively suck. what a soul crushing chart :shame:

lol, the chart only factors in goals for and goals against, so it's not to be taken too literally. I don't, for example, believe you will lose your next 10 games!

Anyone have a different projection formula? I'd be happy to incorporate it.

I've been busy as of late, so I haven't gotten some games in.

I'll try to get more done tomorrow, if my connection doesn't screw me over and I actually get to find people in here.

We just had a kid (eggink445) so I've been MIA too...will catch up at some point, but really I'm trying to catch up on sleep.

Hahahaha first? Ya been there dude. Congrats

Hope many of you are still alive or we won't be able to finish this thing.

And congrats for your first newborn, man.