PlabaxV2

So it seems like still 3 left to go.

1 - LABS_66 - Pittsburgh Pirates

2 - Fitzo - California Golden Seals

3 - Depch - Hamilton Tigers

4 - Skeletor -

5 - Uncle Seth -

6 - Gretzkyonacold -

The ice and the jerseys of California Golden Seals is a horrible contrast. It hurts your eyes when I checked the GDL X rom, maybe the ice could be done a little more darker/blue. Not sure if anyone else has noticed it. Other than that I liked the name & jerseys of the team too. :)

I mentioned earlier that I would take the Devils. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a fictional team? I'd like to play with the Charlestown Chiefs and goon it up against you guys!

I mentioned earlier that I would take the Devils. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a fictional team? I'd like to play with the Charlestown Chiefs and goon it up against you guys!

4 - Skeletor - Cleveland Barons
5 - Uncle Seth - Los Angeles Kings
6 - Gretzkyonacold - St Louis Eagles
Not sure as I'm not in the league admin, but if I understood the rules correctly you have to choose from a NHL team that is not currently in GDL, can be defunct, relocated or current.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_NHL_team_performance_list <- there you can see all the teams at least.
Edited by Depch

4 - Skeletor - New Jersey (Charlestown Chiefs?)
6 - Gretzkyonacold - St Louis Eagles
Not sure as I'm not in the league admin, but if I understood the rules correctly you have to choose from a NHL team that is not currently in GDL, can be defunct, relocated or current.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_NHL_team_performance_list <- there you can see all the teams at least.

Ok, if I can't have the Chiefs, I'd like the Cleveland Barons. I'd be fine with NJ as well, if that ends up being less work...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Barons_%28NHL%29

yeah seriously, it sucks to have 3 teams in stlouis or rattsburgh

I don't think this was known as someone agreed with the Pirates already and there was the New York Americans team also available to choose from (40's). I have no problems with changing the team to something newer as I kinda feel the same. Maybe it just should be nhl94 teams and franchises ever since, but 70's is good too.

I pointed out Columbus Blue Jackets earlier too, but I can be Ottawa as well if Labs wants to choose Columbus as he is before me in team picks, actually Islanders could be nice as well I like the old jerseys (actually if the change is required, I'll take Islanders).

Fitzo can keep his Seals as it fits to the 70's era.

I believe Skeletor stated that he could be New Jersey.

Seth has his LAK.

So just Labs & LA Robbie to change teams and Americans is not available?

++ For Labs & LA a list at least of teams that fit to the list and are available.

Carolina Hurricanes
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
Florida Panthers
Ottawa Senators
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets
Edited list below.
1 - LABS_66 - Minnesota North Stars
3 - Depch - New York Islanders
4 - Skeletor - New Jersey Devlis
6 - Gretzkyonacold -
Edited by Depch

If I can't be the Pirates then I will be the Minnesota North Stars like I originally requested. I believe they are on the rom and were used before and are from the 70's and up. I am fine with that.

Ok so I am the Pirates or the North Stars?....lol it doesn't matter to me, whatever is easiest for the League office

I would like to say good job to you guys !The 1hr deadlines for picks in rd1 is the way to do it ,I used to go nuts waiting 24 fricken hours a pick before ,which was completely retarded.Also changing the trades to 10 players or picks was much better.Unfortunately I think your going to have to replace a couple guys by rd 2,I have a feeling there will be no shows.Overall tthis stuff is evolving the way it should be.Too bad no one did this 5 -6 YEARS ago.

:angry: Was looking forward to the Eagles. Thought it was destiny as I actually work for a sports team known as the eagles!

I'll take the Blue Jackets I guess. Already have Detroit in Blitz & Columbus is the coolest uniform still left

I see Floater is using the Blue Jackets. Gimme the Jets please

Hey. I picked the Jets but on the GDL website i'm down as the North stars. Can that be changed please?

• 2 weeks later...