NHL'94 Forums

Congrats To EA And AngryJay For Some Amazing Seasons

halifax

Just wanted to send out a congrats to EA for his GENS A title over AJ(who imo is the best nhl94 player on this site with his play on both SNES and GENS).

EA has had quite the year winning both GDL and classic league...and AJ has had some dominating seasons along with a title in the GENS elite tournament. AJ also put together a 27 game win streak in the SNES nostalgia league(which might be an online record in any league) and came within a goal of reaching the final (lost game 7 in overtime).

good job fellas....and no doubt the rest of the field are gunning for you guys to strip your titles away!

Just wanted to send out a congrats to EA for his GENS A title over AJ(who imo is the best nhl94 player on this site with his play on both SNES and GENS).

ha i laugh the best?

prove it!!!! winner of the classic A vs winner of the classic D . the winne of that series plays the winner of B CHAMPION VS C CHAPION FOR ULTIMATE CHAMPION

TILL EA DOES THAT HES NOT THE CHAMP.........THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED RESPOND!!

ha i laugh the best?

Well...actually I said AJ was the best nhl94 player period...but that's because he's played in leagues on both systems.

There's only a handful of guys that have played on both and no one has come close to the success he's had so far.

prove it!!!! winner of the classic A vs winner of the classic D

Wouldn't this be like the stanley cup champion playing the winner of the east coast hockey league?.....I guess I misunderstood the strength of each GENS league.

Congrats to EA, the reigning classic, AND, Draft League champion, what a season!

Can't forget Evan and Jacob; the straw that stirs the drink. You guys are the best. Thanks for making this place the #1 retro gaming site.

ECHL???? I am willing to bet you that many of the D leaguers could be in the A league..........you should get off the high horse....the Dleague especially is not based on talent but simply people who are not familiar to nhl94.com site and leagues.

Secondly to be the best you have to beat the best and last time i checked there was a B,C AND LEAGUE CHAPION so maybe EA is the best but is there a doubt? Yes hes gotta beat the other champions who won there leagues......

so i laugh at you echl league comment !!!i guess you are either misinformed or just lack the ability to use common sense!!!

To EVAN and the rest of the nhl94 family thank you very much its been a lot of fun and i offer to host another gdl league in febuary details are to come.....i have the website now i just need to convince clockwise to help me with the rom and the site and we are off

also if there is anything else i can do to help please let me know i am very happy to be part of such a great dedicated community

halifax said:

Wouldn't this be like the stanley cup champion playing the winner of the east coast hockey league?.....I guess I misunderstood the strength of each GENS league.

you really did....boy id love to play you mr.big mouth ill show you ECHL NAME THE TIME AND PLACE!!!

prove it!!!! winner of the classic A vs winner of the classic D . the winne of that series plays the winner of B CHAMPION VS C CHAPION FOR ULTIMATE CHAMPION

TILL EA DOES THAT HES NOT THE CHAMP.........THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED RESPOND!!

Prove it??? Here's my response. You're an idiot.

ECHL???? I am willing to bet you that many of the D leaguers could be in the A league..........you should get off the high horse....the Dleague especially is not based on talent but simply people who are not familiar to nhl94.com site and leagues.

Ok. Beat me. Series of 100. You win 1 game, you go on to play EA.

<--- I am EA's muscle.

paperchamp= iamfleurysjockstrap ......punk

Paperchamp, yeah, that's me. Lotta bark from this little doggy but I think we all know this shitsu is lacking some bite.

Not only is your challenge annoying but you're doing a great job at insulting all the A-league coaches who played an entire season with one another. Instead of wanting to shortcut your way to "Grand Champion Douchebag" or whatever that lame title is... Why don't you start practicing for next season, join up on A-side (if the admins even allow you too), and then win it all since you're obviously so superior. But lets be honest, you'll be scraping from the bottom of whatever conference you get placed in.

It was a very good season to be a part of despite the nightmare ending i endured once again in the playoffs. My skills may not be the same anymore though as my computer literally died the day after the finals and im now on a new laptop that i am not at all comfortable with, so, we will just have to wait and see what becomes of me.

It was a very good season to be a part of despite the nightmare ending i endured once again in the playoffs. My skills may not be the same anymore though as my computer literally died the day after the finals and im now on a new laptop that i am not at all comfortable with, so, we will just have to wait and see what becomes of me.

(Note to self - play AJ soon, play him often, you may never get another chance to lose by fewer than 3 goals)