NHL'94 Forums

Draft Discussion Thread

smozoma

haha... i have a method to my madness. remember, klima was a HUGE reason I won the first GDL championship. I needed a dominate center and klima is a total package. he is fast, agile, hard and very accurate shot(sometimes it's in the high 90s). he is a special player and i know how to get everything out of him.

Sorry about the delay in my pick, i wasnt online till 6pm EST tonight.

As for my comments so far, i found Belfour instead of roenick shocking. Klima was also, shocking, but understood after pills explanation.

To each their own.

However mogilny i feel is top 5 for sure.

oh s**t matt man ...i figured you would go for scoring man since u already tried the goalie thing last season with belfour!...this is the biggest shock for me

i'm hooked dude....

but i am shopping roy around, for the right offer. he's gold man, someone is going to bite

heres a shocker im so used of speed i dont think roenick is fast enough i shoulda took bure who is mo my style...but im an idiot n traded him away last season for a better goalie n mogilny so anything can happen lol