NHL'94 Forums

Blitz ID Registration - Coach List and Wait List

PlabaxV2

All coaches returning except : Wittgenstein (SJ) and maybe Iceguy (STL)

Wait List :

1. Brutus - A / B

2. Seano - MIA ? - B

3. Meanyeac - MIA ? - B

4. Begley - ? - A / B

5. Fitzo - Active - B

6. LABS_66 - Active - B

7. Skeletor - Active - B

----------------------------------

Register Here : http://cloudninetyfour.site50.net/register.php - Pretty straight-forward process on registering. The page will refresh if done correctly.

*"Cloud ID" is your username, which will be used for GDL and other leagues hosted under the same database.

*Including your email address is a choice, it's only used if you forget your password.

Edited by PlabaxV2

By the way Plabax, I changed my forum name from BlitzburghLabs66 to LABS_66. Also where did you get the waiting list you posted and what do the question marks mean? I just thought I was higher on the list. Thank you

Edited by LABS_66

Ok, you guys should be able to use underscores, dashes and spaces now. Please re-register.

All those who asked to play before you are ahead of you on the waitlist. They had asked before you joined the forums.

Edited by PlabaxV2

OK, I think I did everything correctly.

Surely Witt is gonna play?! Hope so. Top bud.

I sent a PM to Iceguy the other day. Who knows with him.

Just one protest: Please don't allow Mav onto the Blitz waiting list. How many second chances, third chances, penultimate chances, final chances & last chances can this guy get? Always goes the same way: Soon as he's frustrated at losing in a game all the childish antics like scoring on himself, faking desyncs etc start. He did just that during our Classic Gens D games about 6 weeks ago or something, and one coach complained to me about him in the mini Blitz league just last week! & yet he always seems to weasel his way into another opportunity again, only to pull the exact same s**t. I must've seen this pattern about 10 times now. Just don't give him the chance to do it again.

I'm only a waiting lister, but MAV is a straight a-hole.

Told him that myself numerous times. Joined the '93 league & has completely douched it out since then.

If he's in the Blitz package, feel free to drop my off that list (maybe be an easy way to get rid of me!!!)

Am I registered correctly? I'm not on your updated registered list. Also what do the ?? mean next to my name? Just want to make sure I did what I needed to correctly because I saw Skeletor was 7 on the wait list and I was 6th

Edited by LABS_66

I'm not listed on your registered list, but I'm pretty sure I registered with an e-mail. Can you check and confirm.

Am I registered correctly? I'm not on your updated registered list. Also what do the ?? mean next to my name? Just want to make sure I did what I needed to correctly because I saw Skeletor was 7 on the wait list and I was 6th

I think Plabax put the "??" by your name because he's not sure if you should be in the "A" league or "B" league. Blitz has two leagues of 12 teams.

For Plabax -- I think LABS should be in the B league. ProBob, Sicarius, Pearate, Robbie, dcicon, minpind, etc. will all be great challenges...Blitz has some tough competition.