CoachMac

What do you do when you are not playing NHL 94?

Recommended Posts

CoachMac    98

As I've gotten more involved on AIM and in leagues I have had some interesting discussions with guys.
And listened in on many others.
It makes me wonder what you guys do all day.

So tell me what you do besides play NHL 94.
I'll go first.

All images and videos are me and my dogs.

https://vimeo.com/55829125

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Seth    7
1 hour ago, CoachMac said:

As I've gotten more involved on AIM and in leagues I have had some interesting discussions with guys.
And listened in on many others.
It makes me wonder what you guys do all day.

So tell me what you do besides play NHL 94.
I'll go first.

All images and videos are me and my dogs.

https://vimeo.com/55829125

Dude..... great video.  That looks like so much fun.  Love how the dogs are included and just follow the entire way down.  Those are some happy pups.  You can tell all you need to know about a person by the way they treat animals. 

Edited by Uncle Seth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoachMac    98
40 minutes ago, Uncle Seth said:

Dude..... great video.  That looks like so much fun.  Love how the dogs are included and just follow the entire way down.  Those are some happy pups.  You can tell all you need to know about a person by the way they treat animals. 

Thanks.

Love my dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingraph    136

NOT PLAYING '94?  What else is there to do?  :)

For me, M-F is mainly working my 9 to 5, coming home for dinner and an hour or two to be with my kids before bed.  I'm near a computer/connected almost all the time, which is why I can be on AIM during drafts, but I rarely play '94 during the day.  The majority of my actual playing comes at night when family is in bed and work is done. 

Other than that, I spend the vast majority of my weekends/free time with my family.  I recently started bowling, which I also enjoy going nights after the kids go to bed.

If you find a book called "settling down 101", that's pretty much me.  Married, kids, house, suburbs, white picket fence, local bowling league, Disney vacation, coaching kids soccer, building crap in my garage, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
segathon    50
9 hours ago, CoachMac said:

As I've gotten more involved on AIM and in leagues I have had some interesting discussions with guys.
And listened in on many others.
It makes me wonder what you guys do all day.

So tell me what you do besides play NHL 94.
I'll go first.

All images and videos are me and my dogs.

https://vimeo.com/55829125

Wow! that looks beautiful.  Lucky guy to live where you are!    In MN I used to Skijor with my Dog since we have no Mt's (xcross country ski and have the dog pull you)  your way looks a lot more fun!

To answer you question if I am not chasing my girls around (3 of them under 6 yrs old)  I'm either going to weekly curling league or feeding my birds.   Yes, you didn't think I could get dorkier but I raise homing pigeons and have some chickens too (used to have geese/turkey but they started biting the kids)  Even have a facebook site about the pigeons with 4,000 followers but most followers are from the Philippines for some reason :)  https://www.facebook.com/RacingHomerPigeons/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Kudelski    16
10 hours ago, CoachMac said:

As I've gotten more involved on AIM and in leagues I have had some interesting discussions with guys.
And listened in on many others.
It makes me wonder what you guys do all day.

So tell me what you do besides play NHL 94.
I'll go first.

All images and videos are me and my dogs.

https://vimeo.com/55829125

 Beautiful dogs. Must be a thrill skiing with those guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoachMac    98
36 minutes ago, Bob Kudelski said:

 Beautiful dogs. Must be a thrill skiing with those guys!

Love it and so do they.  They sleep and eat well.

We run the same stuff all summer.  Searching for new terrain and staying in shape.
Though some summers including this one we will be skiing well past 4th of July.
 

45 minutes ago, segathon said:

Wow! that looks beautiful.  Lucky guy to live where you are!    In MN I used to Skijor with my Dog since we have no Mt's (xcross country ski and have the dog pull you)  your way looks a lot more fun!

To answer you question if I am not chasing my girls around (3 of them under 6 yrs old)  I'm either going to weekly curling league or feeding my birds.   Yes, you didn't think I could get dorkier but I raise homing pigeons and have some chickens too (used to have geese/turkey but they started biting the kids)  Even have a facebook site about the pigeons with 4,000 followers but most followers are from the Philippines for some reason :)  https://www.facebook.com/RacingHomerPigeons/

I've got 2 girls 12 and 8.  When they were little we use to hook sleds up to the dogs and have them towed around.  Skijoring looks very cool, I'll try it when I come to Segathon.  My girls are really into Endurance Riding and they have towed me behind their horses.  Maybe I'll make a video of that. Animals and Snow = FUN!

I love your pigeons and site.  Somewhere I saw the thing about your geese and turkeys.  Segathon or tecmobowl.org, I actually run into you quite often on the internet.  I think our dork factor is pretty close.  Anyway your homing pigeons look cool.  You are a rock star in the Phillipines.:D

 

53 minutes ago, kingraph said:

NOT PLAYING '94?  What else is there to do?  :)

For me, M-F is mainly working my 9 to 5, coming home for dinner and an hour or two to be with my kids before bed.  I'm near a computer/connected almost all the time, which is why I can be on AIM during drafts, but I rarely play '94 during the day.  The majority of my actual playing comes at night when family is in bed and work is done. 

Other than that, I spend the vast majority of my weekends/free time with my family.  I recently started bowling, which I also enjoy going nights after the kids go to bed.

The champ has spoken.

Come on out there, tell us your story.  I actually think things would run better and we would treat each other better online if we knew each other better.

If we were actually people instead of avatars.

It is why the Live Events are so cool and important.
 

Edited by CoachMac
update
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jer_33    15

Like Raph, I'm a 9-5 guy who works on a PC. My wife and I have 2 girls (8 and 10) who enjoy many activities, including swimming/music/horses.

In the summers we spend a lot of time camping, playing music, and ripping around on my motorbike.

In the winters, I play floor/boot hockey and compete in an outdoor boot tournament in Duluth MN called Superboot (just finished last weekend).

I also play in a table hockey league with a group that I found last year. Awesome fun every couple of weeks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoachMac    98
37 minutes ago, jer_33 said:

Like Raph, I'm a 9-5 guy who works on a PC. My wife and I have 2 girls (8 and 10) who enjoy many activities, including swimming/music/horses.

In the summers we spend a lot of time camping, playing music, and ripping around on my motorbike.

In the winters, I play floor/boot hockey and compete in an outdoor boot tournament in Duluth MN called Superboot (just finished last weekend).

I also play in a table hockey league with a group that I found last year. Awesome fun every couple of weeks.

I would like to have a ball hockey game in Vegas with KO94 2.

I am also bringing a Table Hockey Game and will try and organize a tourney.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake    10

I'm only 15 with no job. Normally I'll be on Instagram talking to people (mainly hockey fan pages) or foruming on different sites (such as a small site known as Novanius or of course, this site). I'll also be taking walks and stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now