NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 03 - Official Trades

As far as I know, Oates isn't a bad center at all. Can you imagine me giving flak to Wayne Gretzky just because he's a lightweight, but is tremendous at nearly everything else?

I'd say count your blessings when it comes to Adam Oates, but if you wanna trade make your offers to anyone.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wags13
i dont see an issue on either side here for the gilmour-tinordi trade. youre trading a mid-range to upper tiered forward for a mid-range to upper tiered defenseman.

Gilmour has no outstanding skills in the blitz rom, hes merely a competent-above average support player due to his ability to shoot, pass, and handle the puck. But his inability to hang with the big boys in the trenches is his major downfall and he doesnt have amazing skating to make up for it like other similiar skilled lightweights.

Tinordi on the other hand does have some outstanding skills for a d-man such as his shot 4/3 and his 4 check to go along with 9 weight. The only beef you could have with Tinordi is average d-man skating 3/3 and lack luster 2 passing.

Not seeing much of an issue here...trading a skilled yet lightweight forward for a skilled, heavy weight d-man with average speed, its the quintessential blitz league trade.

Thank you once again for bringing clarity AJ- If I was Freydey, Zalex, etc. they'd see no problem with this..its an unfair trade that needs scrutiny.

Thank you once again for bringing clarity AJ- If I was Freydey, Zalex, etc. they'd see no problem with this.. but since its an unfair trade that needs scrutiny.

your not part of any, your alone

MOD: GAGA :wacko:

Edited by Freydey

Yeah, I'm not sure what to say about this one... MeatSkid seems ok with it despite the protestations of others.

I think Gilmour is more valuable, considering there are still bunches of tinordi-like D left (minus the 4/3 shot)... but Gilmour still isn't that great in Blitz, since most other forwards can take him out with ease. Tinordi was a #1 D on Toronto last season, and I had him in season 1 and he was a decent 2nd D after Scott Stevens.

This gives MeatSkid the chance to pick up a tougher (but less-skilled) forward before the protection round.

Edited by smozoma

It's his call if he decides to accept the trade or not. Let him make his choice.

Heeehhh. Thought gilmour was much better then that.

No one likes oats. Tried to pass it off to everyone.

That third rounder is more like a second rounder and it was a first pick, and i got a top d man which i needed.

No major use for oats since Lemieux just shadows over him.

Well, funny you should say that.

As I said, if he wants to trade Oates, he should make an offer.

After 2 yrs of negociations, montreal finnaly got rid of Hull who was unhappy in mtl, to cold for him, go to Detroit maffa!

To Detroit (Hokkefan)

Brett Hull

To Montreal (Freydey)

Russ Courtnall

trade cancelled due to cap salary thing :lol: nah seriously, hull found out that detroit was a rly boaring place!

Both part agrees to cancelled the trade and smoz said it was allright

Hokke Fan" (18:36:17): if i could trade again i would swap back lol

"Hokke Fan" (18:42:57): nullify our trade lol

So Hokkefan got back russ courntall and hull is back in montreal

trade cancelled due to cap salary thing :lol: nah seriously, hull found out that detroit was a rly boaring place!

Buyers Remorse?

You guys are sick, just sick. Teasing a trade addict like hokkee, giving him that one little morsel of crack after he knows his stache is gonzai......apalling.

Ummm, Hokkee I'll takes courts for Eklund and a case of Molson XXX?

No way. I'll give you Brind'Amour and my 7th round pick for Russ, Hokkee . Whadda ya say??

Edited by RedWingDevil

There has been a trade between houlanov (Anahim) and chris1knights (New Jersey)

To New Jersey:

Eric Desjardins

To Anahim:

6th round pick

I wanted ronning but whatever...

trade cancled.

LMAO

why was the trade canceled? Ronning is not worthless in Blitz. It's nice to have a light speedy guy in ur lineup for a change of pace.

???????????????????????????????

was laughing cause hokke cancelled 2 trades just to have that 1 trade back haha :lol:

Quebec fans rip their season tickets after news of this trade.

Quebec (IQ25) sends:

Pierre Turgeon

Detroit (hokkeefan) sends:

Russ Courtnall

why was the trade canceled? Ronning is not worthless in Blitz. It's nice to have a light speedy guy in ur lineup for a change of pace.

Thats what i thought....but after seeing everyones reactions i thought i screwed up again :angry:

OK

Hokkee forgot to check his messages and rweinmeyer accepted a trade they were discussing BEFORE iq25 made his post.

The trade was

Ronning for hatcher

Edited by shaftman

OK

Hokkee forgot to check his messages and rweinmeyer accepted a trade they were discussing BEFORE iq25 made his post.

The trade was

Ronning for hatcher

Oh well not a big deal.

Guess my trade is cancelled