NHL'94 Forums

GDL Cup 6 Finals

swos

GDL Cup 6 Finals is now ready to be played

Contact your opponent using the site's contact method (it's the only way to prove you are active in case the games are not played).

Ask your opponent their availability times and suggest times that suits yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Week 50 (12/7 - 12/13)

--------------------------------------------------------------

GDL Cup 6 Finals:

higher seeded player (kgman) can choose to switch the home advantage to his opponent and start playing the games away if he wants.

WPG (kgman) - TB (jrodimus)

Congratulations for both for reaching to the finals!

Edited by swos

omgaaa

gl both of you

• 3 weeks later...

And adding to that, roll call for the finalists! We don't want next season to be stalled!

hope i'm not alone when i say.. recoooord

Jrodimus: I won't record the series cause i'm a little superstitious blond girl and I think this will make me lose :lol:

our hope remains in KGGIRL's hands!

lol gaaaa I agree with sebe on that one ZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

This series isn't really holding up anything as of right now. I don't think the GDL 7 draft dates have been set yet. So that said, it's a little different then earlier matchups in the playoffs where other teams completed their series and are waiting for their opponents ( see classic A league and also GDL6 :lol:

If anyone suffers it's usually the guys playing in it, i know for me long delays tend to lose my interest in the league.

• 2 weeks later...

sad to see yet another league where the finals is more like a random best of 7 exb than a true championship. I wish more leagues had strict deadlines even for the finals so momentum and all of that came into play

this is what I hate about gdl

momentum in the playoffs dies quick, because after the first round or so you usually need to wait atleast 2 weeks before you play.

Cant believe this isnt even done yet, when did gdl reg season end like 3 months ago?

As for the finals pretty hard to make a good line on this match, kg no doubt is a favourite, jrods on fire but may have cooled off with the break. Im going to say line

jrod +175

kg -175

Damn I shoulda taken out kg in the first round that was an insane series.