NHL'94 Forums

United Leagues - NHL 94 League

Fiddy

hey guys, some what new here when it comes to posting on the forums etc. i see the active league forums etc, but i posted here since im just trying to see how many would be interested in joining a NHL 94 League at a site i commish NHL Leagues at. if this needs to be moved, or im out of line, have a mod just close it up, as im not trying to start any trouble.

the site is United Leagues, been around since 2001, any type of sports league you want, we have. 176 total leagues completed, from start to finish in those years. Madden, NHL, MLB, NFL, Tiger, and FIFA.

www.UnitedLeagues.com

like i mentioned above, i run all the NHL Leagues at the site using EA's NHL Series. NHL, AHL, CHL, Euro Elite Leagues, and an Original 6 League. also run a few Private Leagues, and thats what this would be at first.

check out a few links from our current NHL Season. 40 plus game season!!(in conference finals right now).

---

a team page (schedule, contact info etc. you cant see contact info unless you are in the league. this is my team in the current season)

http://www.unitedleagues.com/schedule_team.asp?LeagueID=28&TeamID=1275

standings

http://www.unitedleagues.com/standings.asp?LeagueID=28

stats

http://www.unitedleagues.com/stats.asp?LeagueID=28

hall of fame

http://www.unitedleagues.com/hall_of_fame.asp?LeagueID=28'>http://www.unitedleagues.com/hall_of_fame.asp?LeagueID=28

whole site hall of fame

http://www.unitedleagues.com/hall_of_fame.asp

league wide FAQ..

http://www.unitedleagues.com/faq.asp

---

now, i would LOVE to do an old school type league, maybe a classic original 94 league, a 1991 94 league, a greatest team 94 league (ex 1991 Pens team etc), or an all time great team type league.

i figure we could at the very least do a 4 man league. like an 18 game schedule, top 2 would battle for the cup at the end of the schedule. bottom 2 could battle for 3rd and 4th place. i would like to get at least 6 guys though, but like i said, 4 would be ok to get us started at the site.

now, here is the kicker. United Leagues is not free. its basically 5 bucks to play in a season, this has worked for us, keep the site up and going, and weeds out the jags that sign up for leagues and then leave a day or so later. the bonus to paying is that when you finish the season, you get 2 credits, those 2 credits equal a fee league. so 2 for the price of 1.

as of now, myself, and nvschultz are all in (he a new guy here as well and a member at the United Leagues).

now i understand that paying for a league etc is not everyones cup of tea, and thats fine, i respect that.

hopefully we get some guys from here interested and we can get us in that active league forum below.

any questions etc about the site please post them here or send me a PM..

thanks guys!!

oh and if interested, what type of league would you like to see us do? and sign up to the site by using the link below.. in the form, say "Fiddy14 sent ya, and your interested in the NHL 94 League."

http://www.unitedleagues.com/joinn.asp

Edited by Fiddy

30 NHL 94'ers that visited this post and nobody interested? :(

i just want to get one of these type of leagues up and going.. or get in on one!!

30 NHL 94'ers that visited this post and nobody interested? :(

i just want to get one of these type of leagues up and going.. or get in on one!!

Nhl94.com is the best. Its has the best leagues already for nhl94.

Nhl94.com is the best. Its has the best leagues already for nhl94.

This.

I think you would have to offer something different than what is out there for it to be appealing. If you were to make it current rosters or something like that there would be interest.

Especially if we'd have to pay to play, even if it is only $5 per league.

great read. thanks. so glad I don't play onlag.

JNeider 2/15/2005 11:37:00 PM 6/25/2005 4:43:00 PM

JNeider16: Can you take me outta all the XBLLN leagues?

jmichaelhenry: why?

JNeider16: Don't have time...

JNeider16: and people just are never on...

jmichaelhenry: i KILL myself to keep you in them - and you quit?

JNeider16: Yep

JNeider16: I paid u 20 bucks or around there so I dunno what ur talking about

jmichaelhenry: why are you attacking me?

JNeider16: Ur league sucks

JNeider16: Plz take me outta ur leagues

jmichaelhenry: fine

jmichaelhenry: goodbye

JNeider16: Thank you

JNeider16: Have a good day

Then decides he ia talking to the wrong league:

JNeider16: Wait...

JNeider16: Hey

JNeider16: lol

JNeider16: Wrong league

JNeider16: s**t

JNeider16: hahahahaha

JNeider16: Wow I'm stupid

JNeider16: Lol

jmichaelhenry: yes - but fortunatly - i'm not

:lol::lol::lol:

I agree with beavers, you won't be able to get us to pay $5 for a league on roms that were made by this community. We get it all for free here already.

Edited by kupuck19

lol.. yeah some of those banned comments are hilarious.

we just take the leagues as a commitment from all its owner. if you dont keep us updated with GNP's (Games Not Played) then you get removed. the GNP is a form you fill out by every Tuesday. if you dont let us know why the games are not being played etc you get locked out, one week of being locked out and no contact from that owner, they get removed. these are just obviously to show us who is active etc and who is not!! works pretty dang well!!

as for the league, we could def use the current playoff rom rosters. i would actually prefer to use this rom!!

so, if we used that, a few of you be interested at all?

honestly, we'd probably be able to get a league like that going on here, without having to pay for it. don't get me wrong, i have no problem with what you guys are doing there, just think we're pretty happy with what's going on here. :)

then dang it, someone get something rolling lol.. :)

im just a huge hockey gamer, nhl 94 was obviously a favorite of mine then and still is bc of this community.

like i said above, im up for anything, here, at our site, wherever..

i just mentioned our site, bc we stuff in place to submit scores etc. something that if i tried to start one here, that i dont have.. but obviously you guys do.

maybe start another thread beavers33 and see how many interested for one run here?

then dang it, someone get something rolling lol.. :)

im just a huge hockey gamer, nhl 94 was obviously a favorite of mine then and still is bc of this community.

i just mentioned our site, bc we stuff in place to submit scores etc. something that if i tried to start one here, that i dont have.. but obviously you guys do.

maybe start another thread beavers33 and see how many interested for one run here?

We already have plenty of leagues and tournaments. Why would anyone want to join your $5 league when everyone works together and we have a lot of established leagues and tournaments. Sounds like you are spamming the forum.

actually im not spamming the forum..

can you not read at all? obviously if you can, you struggle to comprehend the posts.

im fine with nobody joining the site i run leagues on, but from the looks, not one league here uses updated 2011 rosters.

would be nice that the community here would come together and get one rolling..

that is all, you have a very nice day dc!!

with summer coming up, starting new (unestablished) leagues is kind of a bad idea. we might be able to get a tournament or something to happen, but it would be incredibly difficult to make a new league work as availability becomes an issue in the summer.

well im up for whatever.. i just wanna get involved in something. tournament, league, whatever. i just cant believe this damn game is still so much fun.

actually im not spamming the forum..

can you not read at all? obviously if you can, you struggle to comprehend the posts.

im fine with nobody joining the site i run leagues on, but from the looks, not one league here uses updated 2011 rosters.

would be nice that the community here would come together and get one rolling..

that is all, you have a very nice day dc!!

I would suggest a playoff edition tournament with the playoff edition 2011 rom just like SNES is doing. I would sign up for that.

Edited by dcicon5148

You should also bring some of your buddies in here if you really want to start something. You can even link us.

I would suggest a playoff edition tournament with the playoff edition 2011 rom just like SNES is doing. I would sign up for that.

YES do it! And since it would be on gens, this tourney will actually be good!

You should also bring some of your buddies in here if you really want to start something. You can even link us.

i emailed all 30 owners in our hockey league.. a few have the stuff set up to get going online, and only one other than myself is signed up here. nvschultz is the other!!

i have a rar file ready to send all the guys i emailed if they interested. a one stop shop for them to get up and running.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I run the Blitz league. You can sign up here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/10888-blitz-waiting-list-v2/

I'll have a farm league for new coaches to get some experience.

i signed up a few weeks back for that.. keep me posted on any openings etc. thanks!!