NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 Trade Talk

I'm looking to move up in the first round of the Blitz 07 draft. Anybody interested in Ed Belfour or Petr Klima? PM me and we can try to work out a deal.

FYI, I already lost Selanne so these guys are currently protected.

Edited by da94wookiee

I'm looking to move up in the first round of the Blitz 07 draft. Anybody interested in Ed Belfour or Petr Klima? PM me and we can try to work out a deal.

FYI, I already lost Selanne so these guys are currently protected.

honestly if i were u id keep belfour unless you know he will be picked in 1st

Am I right in thinking for round 3 i'll be 22nd as a posed to 3rd in round 1? If so I may be interested in trading Mogilny for a good forward and a high 3rd round pick. If its stays the same all the way through the rounds i'll stick tho :P

Robbie you are correct it "snakes" so yes in rd 3 you will be the opposite of your pick in rd 1 and back and forth

OK, so if it's allowed after i've only just drafted him i'll repeat the following statement:

"I may be interested in trading Mogilny for a good forward and a high 3rd round pick" Preferably a heavy left hander

I'm willing to part with my marriage for 10 more seasons of blitz.

LOOOL

8th and 10th rd protect picks up for trade

,deadline for picks from list are at 5pm tomorrow,look at your possible choices here http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14147-blitz-07-protection-lists/page__pid__114981#entry114981

Edited by hokkeefan

I'm dealing my 4th and 6th protection picks for mid level 3rd and 5th round picks (at least 9 to 15 spots).

i am willing to trade my 4th rd protection pick for a 5th rd pick if interested hit me up on AIM or PM me

Edited by mav

I have pick 5.5 If someone has a good offer for it? I'll also let rounds 8 & 10 protect picks go if someone wants them

Hey Smozoma,

Slight confusion. I know Ridley was 1st on my list I sent u last night, but I was on AIM when my pick came round & was telling you not to pick for me. I wanted to change my pick to Granato, but when I went to pick you'd already done it for me. lol

Am I able to change this pick still please?

Edit: Thanks for allowing the change Smoz. I messaged you 5 or 6 minutes before you picked for me but obviously you didn't see it. Guess I shouldve PMd you on here a little earlier

I'm looking to get a RD7 pick. I am offering Michael Pivonka to trade either for a RD7 pick or for another forward who fits my roster mix better.

He's 68 Ovr, 8 weight, 3/3 skating, 3/4 shooting, 4 StH, 4 passing. A really good solid back up to your starting 3 for sure.

http://www.blitz94.com/player.asp?player=591

Shout me if you're interested

Hey Smozoma,

Slight confusion. I know Ridley was 1st on my list I sent u last night, but I was on AIM when my pick came round & was telling you not to pick for me. I wanted to change my pick to Granato, but when I went to pick you'd already done it for me. lol

Am I able to change this pick still please?

Edit: Thanks for allowing the change Smoz. I messaged you 5 or 6 minutes before you picked for me but obviously you didn't see it. Guess I shouldve PMd you on here a little earlier

I should probably turn off AIM when I'm not at my computer : )

I am removing the "max 7 assets traded" rule.

Now the rules are just:

max 5 players and/or protection picks traded away

max 5 picks traded away

(so 10 is the new total max)

I am removing the "max 7 assets traded" rule.

Now the rules are just:

max 5 players and/or protection picks traded away

max 5 picks traded away

(so 10 is the new total max)

My 7.9 and 7.15 picks up for trade ,for a 5th and 9th

You sure you don't want to move your team around again? :lol: