NHL'94 Forums

GDL 9 - ROM Updates Polls

DaDonch44

Trapezoid Patch  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Trapezoid Patch added to the ROM?

• Yes, improvements are always welcome.
    • No, leave my ROM alone!!
  2. 2. Do you want the Goalie Control patch added to the ROM?

• Yes
    • No

Go back to the ponds of SNES. You traitor bastaaaad. We play hockey with sticks and gloves and the B button goalie control button.. So snot nosed kids like you can enjoy your freedom. You can't handle the truth!

I guess I'm not going to win this argument even though it wouldn't hurt anybody in any way, you could still use your inferior B delay...

I guess we all can agree that the only reason you're blocking the Y control is because you all fear Bo dominating GDL the way he dominates SNES! <_<

at least this thread finally proves bo and I are different people :victory:

It proves nothing. I just suffer from multiple personalities and enjoy arguing with myself.

I guess I'm not going to win this argument even though it wouldn't hurt anybody in any way,

This sounds like the gay marriage debate!

Hahahah ohhhhh yeah I get it now, IceStorm is protecting the sanctity of B goalie control! Quit being Y-phobic :P

Haha. You took it, ran with it & totally topped my original comment!

I actually totally agree with you. The only reason it's not on a seperate button is they didn't have an extra one to use at the time, and you can still just use B if you want to. I'd also like to see seperate buttons for changing player & poke checking. Sooooooo annoying when you line up the hit, press the button & it changes to a guy on the other side of the rink! lol

Hahahah ohhhhh yeah I get it now, IceStorm is protecting the sanctity of B goalie control! Quit being Y-phobic :P

You guys can have your Y control, but not here in Gens (South Carolina). You can go back to SNES (San Fran) and Y control all you want!

You guys can have your Y control, but not here in Gens (South Carolina). You can go back to SNES (San Fran) and Y control all you want!

Haha. GENS (South Carolina) needs to move into the 21st century & give those that want to live a SNES lifestyle the same rights that they have! I for one have nothing against Y control. Whilst it's not for me I stand up for the rights of those to choose to Y in the GENS community, freely and without fear of persecution!