Jump to content
NHL'94 Forums

UltraMagnus

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

Which player would you want out in favor of Barkley and Jordan is on which team?

In Barkley's case according to basketaball-reference.com the most expendable players of Phoenix are: 1- Aaron Swinson, 2- Antonio Lang 3- Richard Dumas

About Jordan: 1- Greg Foster, 2- Larry Krystkowiak 3- Dickey Simpskins

Thanks!

 

Edited by Deckard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone else made a version of NHL 89 as a 94 mod. I made adjustments to all the things that NOSE allows me to tweak. However, I always wanted player cards with images from 1989 and a splash screen of Lemieux, Gretzky, or both.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Matt55 said:

Someone else made a version of NHL 89 as a 94 mod. I made adjustments to all the things that NOSE allows me to tweak. However, I always wanted player cards with images from 1989 and a splash screen of Lemieux, Gretzky, or both.

 

 

You can do both but would need to find the images. And for the player cards you would need to find them and set them to 48x48 in Microsoft paint. Try aiming for the head shot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@UltraMagnus Have you got any advice for Madden 92? I've found all the team uniforms in Hex Workshop. But I have no idea how to independently change colours for home and away team banners and the end zones.

I can see they're all linked to a different part of the uniform for each team. Green Bay's end zone colour is linked to their home number colour, whilst Minnesota is linked to their helmet. Minnesota's secondary home banner colour is linked to one of the skin tones.

I was gathering it works like the centre ice logos for NHL 94, but I can't get Tile Molester to run, or Tile Layer Pro to display anything properly, so I can't really tell if it needs to be edited there or if it can be changed in Hex

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, EagleXIII said:

@UltraMagnus Have you got any advice for Madden 92? I've found all the team uniforms in Hex Workshop. But I have no idea how to independently change colours for home and away team banners and the end zones.

I can see they're all linked to a different part of the uniform for each team. Green Bay's end zone colour is linked to their home number colour, whilst Minnesota is linked to their helmet. Minnesota's secondary home banner colour is linked to one of the skin tones.

I was gathering it works like the centre ice logos for NHL 94, but I can't get Tile Molester to run, or Tile Layer Pro to display anything properly, so I can't really tell if it needs to be edited there or if it can be changed in Hex

Let me look into it and see.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you have any advice on editing team colors in NBA Live 98 on Genesis? I am able to change career stats and ratings without a hitch, but I'm stuck on finding colors. I don't even know if there is a tool I should be using as I've just been trying to read the rom straight. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2022 at 4:52 PM, kidHaitian said:

Do you have any advice on editing team colors in NBA Live 98 on Genesis? I am able to change career stats and ratings without a hitch, but I'm stuck on finding colors. I don't even know if there is a tool I should be using as I've just been trying to read the rom straight. Thanks

There are few tools to change the colors and even the logos. Here is my 2021 mod that I did.

NBA Live '21 (98).zip

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well baseball wise I'd love to see past seasons,esp the 80s,50s,1890s,early 1900s to I guess 1940.

 

College baseball and minor league seasons would be cool too.

 

Football I'm not sure it'd be doable but I liked that bill Walsh gm in sega and nintendo it'd be cool to see newer seasons and maybe like college greats version.

 

Basketball an update on the coach K gm would cool and an all time teams version.

 

Hockey I think a NAHL 74-75 season would be cool when Johnstown won it.  The federal league and iron lg would be cool too if they were actual leagues.

 

Also I think an 80s  one with 80s songs piped in as organ music.  If thats even doable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well baseball wise I'd love to see past seasons,esp the 80s,50s,1890s,early 1900s to I guess 1940.

 

College baseball and minor league seasons would be cool too.

 

Football I'm not sure it'd be doable but I liked that bill Walsh gm in sega and nintendo it'd be cool to see newer seasons and maybe like college greats version.

 

Basketball an update on the coach K gm would cool and an all time teams version.

 

Hockey I think a NAHL 74-75 season would be cool when Johnstown won it.  The federal league and iron lg would be cool too if they were actual leagues.

 

Also I think an 80s  one with 80s songs piped in as organ music.  If thats even doable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would love to see the following:

Latest NFL Blitz rom hack with college football teams. I think an all-time CFB list ('95 Nebraska, '19 LSU, '91 Washington, '99 Va Tech) would be amazing.

But the top of my list is a refresh of NHL Open Ice. One of my favorite games of all-time and I would be thrilled to see it updated to current rosters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) A 2022-23 mod for NHL 2001 on PS1 (I tried doing this myself, but roadblocks got in the way, such as not being able to update player information)

2) A 2022-23 mod for NHL 99 or NHL Breakaway 99 on the N64 (Once again, not being able to update player information might be a roadblock)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just because I like hockey gms way more than baseball ones but love baseball.  How about an all time baseball teams playing hockey on 94.

 

The yanks would have ruth-dimaggio-gehrig on the top line

 

Goalies would be catchers

 

Ted williams-yaz-rice first line for the red sox

 

Idk how many teams you can make but it'd be cool to have even short lived teams like the spiders,Kansas city athletics etc....even negro league teams

 

Anyways just a thought

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...