NHL'94 Forums

The AJ challenge

Well, AJ has another challenge for everyone out there.

For those who dont know, i amassed a 27 game winning streak in halifax's 2007 snes lague last season with the Boston Bruins, a new SNES record.

Now that my FVHL streak is over, at 25 games, the longest GENS streak against completely legit competition, a challenge can be set.

The challenge is to be the second player to have two 25+ game win streaks with 1 coming on each system in a top league. Who else can do it?

Time will tell.

Indeed AJ's 27 game win streak was quite remarkable. Regardless of who you're playing....even the weaker players can pull out a win from time to time.

just want to mention im the one who ended his 25 game streak and i hope to meet him in the gdl playoffs. I have devised a plan of ninja tactics , black magic and spritual voodoo which will lead me to victory and if all else fails i shall call on the power of grey skull!!!!

Well, AJ has another challenge for everyone out there.

For those who dont know, i amassed a 27 game winning streak in halifax's 2007 snes lague last season with the Boston Bruins, a new SNES record.

Now that my FVHL streak is over, at 25 games, the longest GENS streak against completely legit competition, a challenge can be set.

The challenge is to be the second player to have two 25+ game win streaks with 1 coming on each system in a top league. Who else can do it?

Time will tell.

I know why you're saying "against completely legit" competition. :D

just want to mention im the one who ended his 25 game streak and i hope to meet him in the gdl playoffs. I have devised a plan of ninja tactics , black magic and spritual voodoo which will lead me to victory and if all else fails i shall call on the power of grey skull!!!!

After going 4-0 against you and outscoring you 27-11 in GDL play, i welcome that matchup over facing say Fuhr or Belfour with my pathetic forwards.

you read me like a book tick...id beat up on tecmo bowlers every day of the week too :lol:

even i was like 34-6 in that league (but i had the best goalie). i miss that league sometimes..

i think 36 in that league is worth 25, ill let you slide on that one, now you gotta go get 25 straight on snes in a league.

nice all i gotta do is download the stuff to play snes and ill be on my way right? afterall all the good players are in gens :lol:

• 3 weeks later...