NHL'94 Forums

NHL'94 Controversy of the year!

Guest Houlanov

Guest Houlanov

i am sorry to evan and metz because a couple of day i had trying to join a league with two accounts because i cant get enough of this gm...and i know i am not the only one in this community and the cheaters will be unmasked soon...and all the pets detectives does their job as good as Avery does it...and after all this controversy i has been suspended and now i am back....because i was washed in the Avery laundry...i know i am not alone and i hope the others cheaters will be unmasked...because Columbo is everywhere

i am sorry to evan and metz because a couple of day i had trying to join a league with two accounts because i cant get enough of this gm...and i know i am not the only one in this community and the cheaters will be unmasked soon...and all the pets detectives does their job as good as Avery does it...and after all this controversy i has been suspended and now i am back....because i was washed in the Avery laundry...i know i am not alone and i hope the others cheaters will be unmasked...because Columbo is everywhere

what was your alias?

I give holinov credit...it takes a lot to admit a mistake and apologize.

welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Columbo is everywhere 70% of the time.

That is ohhhh so weak... i mean cmon you really need that s**t to win? btw have you ever noticed double accounts guys never win in clutch situations?

The idea is just to play more, not win more.

Edited by smozoma

The idea is just to play more, not win more.

IMO there are two types of theories as to why people create mutliple id's and play with each:

1) So they can play double/triple the amount of games

2) So they increase their chances of doing well. If you have say 3 teams in a league, you can decide to pick one of them and pad their win totals etc by tanking their games against the other 2. Also, allows advanced scouting for future opponents. THis is espeically key against guys who choose not to play exi's during the season.

Probbaly more but thats what I can think of.

Ya Houly manned up and came clean. Complete props for doing so. Hopefully that sets a precedent for current/future/past offenders.

I was hoping based on this finding some of the more critical members in the community would give some credit for this finding. They have since however been quiet.

IMO there are two types of theories as to why people create mutliple id's and play with each:

2) So they increase their chances of doing well. If you have say 3 teams in a league, you can decide to pick one of them and pad their win totals etc by tanking their games against the other 2. Also, allows advanced scouting for future opponents. THis is espeically key against guys who choose not to play exi's during the season.

Ya Houly manned up and came clean. Complete props for doing so. Hopefully that sets a precedent for current/future/past offenders.

I was hoping based on this finding some of the more critical members in the community would give some credit for this finding. They have since however been quiet.

so who are these current and past offenders you speak of ??? hey ...hey! AND WHY would these critical members give you a pat on the back when your falsly accusing people and banning them on the spot ! ICESTORM AND THEGR should be taken off as moderators on this site and put in guys who arent going to deal with situations with their personal feelings in the way and jump to conclusions without checking s**t out!!! when s**t goes wrong ...heads roll and i think you guys should be OUT! and put some guys in who everyone can trust to make the fair and right decisions

so who are these current and past offenders you speak of ??? hey ...hey! AND WHY would these critical members give you a pat on the back when your falsly accusing people and banning them on the spot ! ICESTORM AND THEGR should be taken off as moderators on this site and put in guys who arent going to deal with situations with their personal feelings in the way and jump to conclusions without checking s**t out!!! when s**t goes wrong ...heads roll and i think you guys should be OUT! and put some guys in who everyone can trust to make the fair and right decisions
lol.

If my personal feelings were involved at the time Hokkee, nothing would've been done at all to you.

So save your rant for another post or take it offline, I'd be glad to talk about it there.

Why I'd expect the negative people who always post little cheap shots at people I have no idea. Unreal.......

PS If you'd like to lead the charge for a Moral and Ethical and Fair Admin committee, by all means, take charge.

Takes a big man to apologize.

Even though he was doing something illegal, gotta admire his passion for 94.

1. I don't think anyone has the time to play that amount of games. People want to play more, there's always exhibition, in which brings point 2. Who does play exhibition? Nobody! I've challenged everyone. That is why leagues have the same people in the playoffs, same people being at the bottom. Everyone became complacent with the way things are. Scouting can be done by recording the game when you are playing your opponent. 3. Again, like I said a while back, let's say you do have three teams in a league, and you win the championship, then what? No trophy, nothing. Is there some monetary prize at the end? Nope.

1. I don't think anyone has the time to play that amount of games. People want to play more, there's always exhibition, in which brings point 2. Who does play exhibition? Nobody! I've challenged everyone. That is why leagues have the same people in the playoffs, same people being at the bottom. Everyone became complacent with the way things are. Scouting can be done by recording the game when you are playing your opponent. 3. Again, like I said a while back, let's say you do have three teams in a league, and you win the championship, then what? No trophy, nothing. Is there some monetary prize at the end? Nope.

ummmmm :)

this post was not modified in anyway. The sole intent of this post is :blink:

ummmmm :)

this post was not modified in anyway. The sole intent of this post is :blink:

Just means that 99 percent of the league doesn't play exhibition. The garbage players remain garbage. Good players are always in the playoffs unless they don't play games, and you and the rest of nhl94.com are okay with it. Your positives of a having two accounts are not enough to warrant someone to have two accounts. The cons outweigh the pros. If you don't get this post, pick up the cliff notes for it.

Just means that 99 percent of the league doesn't play exhibition. The garbage players remain garbage. Good players are always in the playoffs unless they don't play games, and you and the rest of nhl94.com are okay with it. Your positives of a having two accounts are not enough to warrant someone to have two accounts. The cons outweigh the pros. If you don't get this post, pick up the cliff notes for it.

:angry: