NHL'94 Forums

Tim Horton's!

LOL....nice....well I come from a town of about 30000 people....supporting 6 tim horton's.

Aside from their coffee, I'd go with their breakfast sandwiches. I like the wraps as well....and the boston cremes.

and if you say 'eh' after you order....you can get your meal at half price.

good luck.

four words..

apple fritter me baby

oh, and timbits, especially the sour-glazed ones (not sure that's the name), are great. The chocolate ones aren't as good as they used to be, though (i suspect they took out all the trans fat ;))

post-253-1247382414_thumb.jpg

I have to say Timmy's has a good bagel B.E.L.T. for breaky

surprised nobody has mentioned this one... you have to go for the ice cappacuino in the summer (which is now)... they are soo good

Edited by nationals1

four words..

apple fritter me baby

oh, and timbits, especially the sour-glazed ones (not sure that's the name), are great. The chocolate ones aren't as good as they used to be, though (i suspect they took out all the trans fat ;) )

That Crosby picture reminded me of a story of when I was a referee back home. Crosby was playing novice "A" hockey at the time(a level up from Tim Bit's hockey) which, of course, was the highest level of hockey for his age group(although I'm guessing he was was probably a couple years younger than the rest of the guys on the team). The other two officials and I were chatting before the game and I remember one of them saying "That Crosby kid is gonna play in the NHL someday." I gave a sort of "yeah whatever" response. I didn't really believe it since it was kind of a rarity that a kid born in Nova Scotia played in the NHL.

So little did I know.

I probably woud've forgotten the story had Crosby not scored a hat trick that game. I think he had a couple of assists as well. One of the few days I actually remember from my officiating days.

Also, I agree with smoz...the chocolate tim bits aren't as good as they used to be...but I think they rock compared to the rest....just order a timbits party pack of chocolate ones and bring em to the office. Then you can have a new nick name "Tim Bits man"...and you'll be remembered forever, plus you'll get raises and increased benefits and the company car. God Bless America.

LoL Halifax... you can also be .... THE WRAPMAN! Or also Wrapboy...!

But yeah, Tim Hortons rocks.

Ham and Swiss Cheese sandwiches FTW. The Cream's and Soups are awesome too.

Iced Cappucino is the best beverage ever, along with Dr Pepper.

As for Donuts and Timbits... idk i don't eat them, just don't like donuts in general.

But Muffins are great.

Anyway, ENJOY TIM HORTONS

And it's WAY f**king better than DUnkin DOnuts... which is crap.

I find it absolutely hysterical that anyone would/could be this excited for a Tim Horton's. Here in the Metro Buffalo area, there are two on every corner and I mean it. The coffee sucks by the way.

Edited by Sabre Dance

I find it absolutely hysterical that anyone would/could be this excited for a Tim Horton's. Here in the Metro Buffalo area, there are two on every corner and I mean it. The coffee sucks by the way.

You kidding? The only bad part about when I had to move out of Michigan was the fact I missed my Tim Hortons. But then again I don't drink any caffeinated beverages.

The chocolate chip muffins are good. And anything maple (duh).

Go join al-qaida!!!

Good segway, doughnuts tooo... terrorism. Works for me.

Gotta love fast food chains though. Especially the ones with a healthy section of the menu, so you can balance out the calories with some nutritious deep fried celery sticks.

For a fast food chain they are pretty good (is that an oxymoron?).

Probably not a good idea to eat there often. But if it is your personal health club make sure you at least have car insurance.. This way if you get sick all you have to do is hop in your ride and crash into stuff.

Embarassing.

Anyway, Timmy's chocolate glazed doughnuts are rivaled by none. I like their peach drink, but I'm weird.

Speaking of Sidney Crosby, remember that Tim Horton's Timbits Hockey commercial where it showed old and young Sidney and he told the zamboni driver "just a couple more minutes???" I f**king hated that commercial.

Edited by Down Goes Brown

I get my daily extra large butter caramel coffee with cream and sugar at Tim Hortons on my way to work. You can't beat the regular coffee too.

Little advice tho, Their coffee can stain a counter top. so keep an eye on what it does to ur chicklets

Go join al-qaida!!!

So I should go become a terrorist because two years ago I realized I was drinking waaaay too much caffeine to the point where it was negatively affecting my life and therefore decided to give it up altogether?

So I should go become a terrorist because two years ago I realized I was drinking waaaay too much caffeine to the point where it was negatively affecting my life and therefore decided to give it up altogether?

Yeah... i got a friend of mine... she cant live without that, she needs it or go crazy... its really bad, f**k caffeine, Orange Juice and Hot shower power.

Embarassing.

Why? Sacrilegious?

Anyway, I just saw the grand opening on the Today Show. They sent Jenna Wolf there live to stuff her ham-hole with Tim-Bits and give a brief history of Tim Horton himself. I'm disappointed that they never mentioned that he was a Buffalo Sabre.