NHL'94 Forums

Classic Spring 2010 Checkpoint May 24

chaos

Here is the list of coaches who have not yet made the checkpoint, and the amount of games needed.

Third Checkpoint of 25 Games is May 24, 2010

GENS-A:

Vocally Caged - 6 gms

angryjay93 - 8 gms

Zalex - 5 gms

canadiensfan66 - 4 gms

Louie14 - 13 gms

Flamingpavelbure - 7 gms

IceStorm NHL94 - 6 gms

flasox24 - 3 gms

BoKnowsNHL94 - 18 gms

GENS-B:

nasinater - 17 gms

donnybrook - 10 gms

dcicon5148 - 9 gms

beavers33 - 10 gms

nationals1 - 10 gms

GENS-C:

mcolligan - 4 gms

TubaHero - 10 gms

Jimdawg47 - 15 gms

Dragon - 10 gms

fernquist69 - 10 gms

SNES-A:

prodigyof94 - 5 gms

masterof94 - 3 gms

SNES-B:

me - 3 gms

Dragon - 1 gm

Kero5hin - 1 gm

Lets get these games in. I will be looking to replace anyone who is 15 games over this next week. There are only 3 weeks left till the season is over!

WOW GENS A is a bunch of @%$% SLACKERS ! I dont even want to play classic and im still ahead of you sh!theads.I guess its the norm tho,cause everytime theres an A&b lg ...A is always the slacker lg...............your an embarrasment to the community.

Chaos! ,be harsh and get rid of some of these guys and teach them a lesson ,this is outrageous,especially when there were no other lgs running up untill 2 days ago.(gdl playoffs dont count cause they never play them either tilll the last minute) I HATE SLACKERS!!!

im on usually a few times a week, been getting alot of non responses, especially from wags. doesnt look like ill make the checkpoint but ill go on a classic tear this up coming week so if we have games, look for me or send a pm letting me know a good time.

Chaos, if you're around this weekend, we have 6 games to knock out. I only have you and Volly (3 gms) left

Yeah I'll be on tomorrow morning and possibly some time in the afternoon if that works for you.

i like to pingas pingas, u like to..PINGAS

you only have to boot a couple lg killers out chaos----

zalex,icestorm,vocally,angryjay,louie14,fpb,boknows,beavers,donnybrook and nasinator....and thats just gens A and B lolol what the heck is going on with classic ?

what's going on with classic is that it's that time of year. it's too nice out or people are too busy to be inside playing nhl94. i'm assuming most of us will finish our games without any real problem. i know i will.

G20 shut down my internet.

LOL

Err... what's G20 exactly? Help a guy out, will ya?

I got a feeling it'll be the same as usual.

well obviously only top 4 from each conf make it.

Why the concern now? this was known from the beginning.

The teams themselves are much stronger in the west with basically every team having superstar elite fwds and all 6 coaches capable of making playoffs. You have Teemu again, what is there to complain about. Try playing without a top 5 forward in one league.

We all knew one very good coach/team in the West was going to miss the playoffs before the season started.

Nhl is the same way, west is stronger.