NHL'94 Forums

Permanent Ban for MAV

In the first round of the 2011 playoffs I was scheduled to play MAV. Now I'll be the first one to admit that we are not "buds" online but I apologized to him for the way I acted and we seemed to be fine....

In game 1 he won. No gripes, he beat me fare and square. No complaints.

In game 2 I jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first and he started his typical BS of moving his goalie out of the way to let me score. Scoring on his own net with the goalie and other players.

In game 3 the score was 3-2 in the third period and out of nowhere he starts scoring goals on himself with his goalie. Keep in mind the score was 3-2.

Now I am just tired of dealing with this guy quitting games, complaining during games and just being a sore loser and sore winner. He has been banned from Blitz and GDL, lets just finish the job and make this for all leagues. He can post on the forum if he wants.

This kind of childish sore loser behaviour embarrasses the whole community (same as hokkee's weekly drunken rants).

I love this game, but I'm hesitant to show my friends the forum because some of the stuff that goes on is kind of embarrassing at times.

(and I even find myself posting stupid stuff at times)

I've read enough threads on the forums and received enough messages over the passed couple years. If I decide to help run the next classic league, he will not be allowed to play.

This kind of childish sore loser behaviour embarrasses the whole community (same as hokkee's weekly drunken rants).

I love this game, but I'm hesitant to show my friends the forum because some of the stuff that goes on is kind of embarrassing at times.

I agree completely with this (do I ever disagree with you? not that I can recall). I'd never show people with self-respect this forum...

I would go on this site at school, but I wouldn't let anyone see because I knew some of them would find some of the stuff that goes on stupid. Honestly I just wish some guys would grow up.

Edited by Snyder

I've read enough threads on the forums and received enough messages over the passed couple years. If I decide to help run the next classic league, he will not be allowed to play.

Bud, you aren't going to help with the next Classic league? :(

Mav has been given a chance again and again and again and again to grow up. Apparently, he hasn't. I receive at least 4 complaints a season about this. He will not be allowed to play Classic league next season.

Unbelievable,

Anyone who takes a computer game that seriously, and can get that worked up over a defeat needs to be taken away from the computer. We all want to win, and we all get frustrated when we're losing, but i'm pretty sure most of us can keep it in perspective.

Sounds like he's played himself out of future tournaments now anyway, so hopefully he'll realise how stupid it is.

I would go on this site at school, but I wouldn't let anyone see because I knew some of them would find some of the stuff that goes on stupid. Honestly I just wish some guys would grow up.

You guys are a bunch of big babies ,are you a bunch of 5th graders?Go to any sports site and look at forums and there 100 x worse than any drunk rant or other bs,so you guys grow the f**k up and quit crying like little bitches.

You guys are a bunch of big babies ,are you a bunch of 5th graders?Go to any sports site and look at forums and there 100 x worse than any drunk rant or other bs,so you guys grow the f**k up and quit crying like little bitches.

cmon guy, look in the mirror. do you not see a pattern with your posts? try growing instead of repeating the same bs constantly, your post about 94 dying is just retarded when its mid summer and the leagues have all done great. You crying all the time about this s**t and yet never once actually run something yourself to make your ideal hokkee league. your rants were once entertaining but now its just fkn old and sad because its the same story all the time, groundhog day. Try something new instead of whining like a 5th grader b***h.

and as for mav, yes I've seen him give up on a 3-2 gdl league game as well. It's beyond pathetic and a shame to the community.

Yeah, those are embarrassing, too. Like reading youtube comments. Now those people need to grow up.

Bud, you aren't going to help with the next Classic league? :(

Think we might need a third person to help us bud.