NHL'94 Forums

A Special Thank You...

...To the 10 dumbasses that voted for a snaking draft that didn't speak up during the vote thus not having a vote that counts.

Seeing that the vote was 14-4 in the favor of snaking and snaking still loses the vote b/c no one added in a comment to back up their choice is pretty ridiculous. Hey, Donche put the warning out there so I don't want to hear any complaining from any of those 10 idiots when we're scraping from the bottom to come up with a team.

I am one who voted snaking and it's extremely disappointing for the following reasons:

1. I know that I automatically won't be able to have one of the first 12 picks or whatever it is

2. New coaches to the league may go ahead of me putting me to the back to the line

3. The possibility of new coaches expanding the league to make this even more diluted for me at the back of the line

4. I get to look forward to the 2 most important picks of the draft being the shittiest

Take out the top 45 guys based solely on Overall rankings and the talent pool really starts to thin out relatively speaking to where your first 2 picks should be. I'll be picking up Dale I-Wish-I-Could-Only-Be-As-Good-As-Goulet f**king Hawerchuk aka a**hole Extraordinaire of Buffalo. And don't be that guy who comes back and says (In Kip Voice) "Craig Janney is a quality pickup"... well, then you go waste your 1st or 2nd pick on him.

Is there anything more we want to do to favor the inexperienced and lesser skilled players in this game before we start this draft. Is there anything else that anyone wants to do to level this playing field out anymore so nobody gets hurt feelings? Is there anything more we can do to help out a guy that's been playing this game 2 years compared to my 15 years?

Maybe if we add in a couple more rules, we can stop it so nobody loses by more than 2 goals. Wouldn't that be nice?.... For everyone? Everything would be so nice and jolly in the land of the GDL then.

Maybe if a coach gets up by more than 3 goals, his C button should automatically stop working.

Or maybe if one guy gets ahead by more than 5 goals, all his players should be removed from the ice so he has to play with just his goalie until that other coach can tie it up again.

Why don't we just give the top 10 picks 3 Jeremy Roenicks, a Belfour and a Roy? And Belfour and Roy could play net at the same time. AND (since we can't be too careful) lets give each JR 4 arms and 2 sticks so he never has to shoot with a backhand. Wouldn't that be nice and fair for everyone???

I think we should strive for a league where every coach is as close to .500 as possible. Wouldn't that make the playoff race exciting then? And everyone would make the playoffs. And for each round of the playoffs, the losers would play in another bracket. And the losers of the losers would play in a different bracket. And they would have a losers bracket. But we wouldn't call it a losers bracket, we would call it an "Almost Champion's" bracket. And then everyone would feel good about themselves!!! Everyone will be a winner!!! Hip Hip Hurray for us!!!

i'm pretty sure there was already a poll that was started before then, and i made a post there. There were so many f**king polls started in the last two hours, so it was really hard to keep up with them all. But i agree with EA. Mostly. this isn't the nhl draft where we're just adding rookies to our roster, it's an actual fantasy draft, so this really fucks up guys like ea and kgman who are dead last in the first two rounds. There aren't really an abundance of stars in this game, so i'll be really surprised if both guys get more than one guy over 80. So yeah, i agree that its unfair to cripple guys just because they had a successful season. I don't even know what went wrong in last season's draft that HAD TO BE ADDRESSED. There are ALWAYS going to be bad teams in every league. The problem is the players who didn't do well need to PRACTICE. when i play a guy in an exhibition, i'm not gonna pick san jose just because he isn't as good as me. It's insulting to him. Guess i'll be doing that more from now on if that's the way it is nowadays. If you're concerned with players not being able to be good enough to ever get anywhere, then make a B league. Problem solved. Evan's been doing that for a year now because he realized that players just play on different levels. But it isn't my place to complain, since i don't run the thing. I'm just stating my opinion. And my opinion is that babying other coaches so they can keep up with more experienced coaches isn't going to make them any better.

Dale Hawerchuk? Really!!!??? all i got to say to that is b.s.

in GDL one i picked up mark recchi in round 2, pierre turgeon in round 3, and jimmy carson in round 5

in GDL two i picked up Tomas sandstrom in round 2, sergei makarov in round 3, and Brian Bellows in round 5.

Outside of my personal bench wamer in Brian Bellows, all of those guys put up HUGE numbers for me, theres no reason why another top player cant put up good solid numbers with any of those guys aside from maybe Bellows, but even then, isnt he just another kirk muller type and people seem to fawn over him considering he got traded 47 times last season.

Just because we dont get J.R. or yzerman, or Mogilny or whatever doesnt mean our teams will suck, its quite the contrary, its safe to say we will have quality players, the question is, can you use their skills to the fullest?

Now if you think guys like sandstrom, turgeon, carson, and makarov are s**t, then we will never see eye to eye on this topic. but just becasuse you dont get some appereant god, it doesnt mean your gonna get shafted. With the way things are looking, your gonna get the 19th or 20th pick if im not mistaken. lets look at what pick AJ had last season...hmmm...according to my records it was 19th. Who did AJ get with the 19th pick...Don Sweeney, now theres a guy people love to have on their team, is he crap? no, no he is not. So if we used the hybrid format last year and the 19th pick comes back around to AJ is he going to consider Dale Hawerchuk? Hell no he isnt, there is plenty of other players to choose from who can play goal, be my winger, or be my gunner in the middle.

Its kind of funny how this sort of rant came from the guy who got to pick 4th last season, and then had Cliff Ronning handed to him on a silver platter by a alcohol induced hokkee. So what was that about changing rules to accomodate lesser players? Why dont we let the top player or players get the top boffo pick, get an extremely good support player handed to him by some crazed individual and then let him run wild in the league, win the cup and then b***h when he has to pick 19th or 20th in a draft where only one of his picks is actually different from the prior drafting format. I like you EA, you are a friend of mine and i dont want that to change, youre a good player as well, real good, itd be really nice to see you start acting like one, because seriously, how hard was it for you to win the cup with your team? I dont want to take anything away from you because guys have had JR plenty of times before and not won crap, but seriously, just how hard was it? did you even lose 10 games this season including the playoffs? Could you do the same thing with my team? I dont know, but we will see since youll be picking where i picked last season, so have fun with Dale Hawerchuk...supposedly.

And by the way, youre right about Craig Janney, hes a p.o.s.

I'm not sure I understand the point of the hybrid draft. Isn't the GDL supposed to be like a hockey pool that you get to play out? Aren't all hockey pools drafted through snaking? Besides, if the new guys, like myself, are inserted into the lower portion of the draft, then to whose benefit is this system, really? Maybe 5 or 6 coaches out of 24? It just seems like a detriment to the league.

I also do not understand why votes that were cast without comments were discounted. Presumably, the rationale is to prevent people from voting multiple times, but I noticed that the polls are set-up in such a way that people can only vote once. So should it really matter if people justified their votes or not?

In that the draft does not begin until Nov. 1, and now that the teams are all set, would it be possible to create a 1-day poll in which all 24 GDL coaches must vote?

I also do not understand why votes that were cast without comments were discounted. Presumably, the rationale is to prevent people from voting multiple times, but I noticed that the polls are set-up in such a way that people can only vote once. So should it really matter if people justified their votes or not?

I think its because people that are not even involved in the league throw in a votes skewing the results.

Dale Hawerchuk? Really!!!??? all i got to say to that is b.s.

Well, check it yourself, take out the top 45 guys, and you're at the 75 ratings players. Dale Hawerchuk rated a 74.

Now if you think guys like sandstrom, turgeon, carson, and makarov are s**t, then we will never see eye to eye on this topic.

Based on that, yes, we're not going to see eye to eye on this topic.

With the way things are looking, your gonna get the 19th or 20th pick if im not mistaken.

That was not decided when I wrote the post.

Its kind of funny how this sort of rant came from the guy who got to pick 4th last season, and then had Cliff Ronning handed to him on a silver platter by a alcohol induced hokkee. So what was that about changing rules to accomodate lesser players?

What do you mean handed over??? I traded him my 2nd round pick, Kamensky. Ronning rated a 76 versus Kamensky at a 73. It's not like I tried to sneak one over and traded him Yake for Ronning. Oh sorry, bad example.

I like you EA, you are a friend of mine and i dont want that to change, youre a good player as well, real good, itd be really nice to see you start acting like one, because seriously, how hard was it for you to win the cup with your team? I dont want to take anything away from you because guys have had JR plenty of times before and not won crap, but seriously, just how hard was it? did you even lose 10 games this season including the playoffs?

Oh yeah, you're the kind of friend anyone would like to have. You sit there and belittle my efforts from last season on the forums. Yeah, thanks good ole bosom buddy, real classy the way you denigrate my season like that.

The point of that post was two fold:

1. There were 10 people who wanted snaking who didn't post a reason which lost us the vote

2. There are too many rules/changes/policies being put into place that favor coaches who are lesser skilled

Take that for what it is, but at least I didn't act like a jerk and diminish anyone's efforts b/c they drafted well.

I have talked it over Dmitry, and what will happen is a new thread. Just a thread, no poll. I admit that it was my mistake for putting the poll up there and then asking for a written response to confirm votes. But it is also not my fault people don't completely read the initial post when I made the poll. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Well, check it yourself, take out the top 45 guys, and you're at the 75 ranked players. Dale Hawerchuk being ranked a 74

Kind of funny how Hawerchuk got picked in the 5th round last season, ratings dont always tell the story in this game, Ray Bourque anyone? There are certainly a lot better finds in the draft at that same rating area than Dale Hawerchuk. So if you wanna go down the list and pick 'em, go for it, just know your picking him 3 rounds early.

Based on that, yes, we're not going to see eye to eye on this topic.

very well

That was not decided when I wrote the post.

According to the excel sheet you can only draft 1 or 2 spots ahead of the new players

What do you mean handed over??? I traded him my 2nd round pick, Kamensky. Ronning rated a 76 versus Kamensky at a 73. It's not like I tried to sneak one over and traded him Yake for Ronning. Oh sorry, bad example.

and yes, i mean handed over, i remember distinctly telling you the night you got him that it was a steal and youd win the league if you got him. again, this is a story where the ratings dont tell the story entirely, ronning is a fast, agile, checking machine who can dish the puck and give you great defense, especially alongside a JR, kamensky just has a rocket shot and has some decent skating and passing attributes but he is no hitter and is much easier to bring down, plus ronning can skate with JR, it was a great trade that was absolute steal because of how it complimented your team which was already solid and how it destroyed hokkees which was already questionable. Plus we saw how many trades hokkee made, he traded kirk muller 3 times atleast, so he was handing people over left and right, i mean he gave up fedorov and burke for some bum and irbe, i mean seriously, hokkee was throwing people around as if he were derrian hatcher 5 years ago.

Oh yeah, you're the kind of friend anyone would like to have. You sit there and belittle my efforts from last season on the forums. Yeah, thanks good ole bosom buddy, real classy the way you denigrate my championship like that.

If i wanted to belittle you id say you won because of roenick, i didnt say that, like i said, people have had JR before and failed miserably with him, you took him and a team you drafted well all the way to the cup, but seriously, when you had the 4th pick and got the de facto numero uno player in the game along with some good pieces, just how hard was it too seriously win? thats all i asked, how hard was it, it wasnt how did it feel to have it handed to you, how did it feel to get lucky, how did it feel to win a cheap cup. it was simply this, how hard was it? there is no wrong answer, there is no right answer, its just how easy was it.

The point of that post was two fold:

1. There were 10 people who wanted snaking who didn't post a reason which lost us the vote

2. There are too many rules/changes/policies being put into place that favor coaches who are lesser skilled

you bought yourself a new chance and will likely win, and correct, giving the lesser coaches an advantage in the 2nd round alone is far too much of a change in their favor to be made. Because we all know that in 15 picks the entire talent pool is dried up and all we have left to pick from is Brent Ashton...because he so got drafted last year.

Take that for what it is, but at least I didn't act like a jerk and diminish anyone's efforts b/c they drafted well.

You drafted well, i wont deny that, Gusarov and Konstantinov are solid picks and while not superstars, you made them play very effectively, ronning-roenick-reichel is a good line, no doubt, a good draft and a draft day steal in a trade made a team i told you would win it all, and if i remember correctly again, i said youd win it all because you had the best team and your a top player. i didnt diminsh anything, your just on the defense because other people have taken their shots at you.

Just curious...why does the league allow trades anyways? You drafted your team...if there was a player available at the time of your pick, you didn't pick him and then you wanted to trade for that player...too bad for you...you should've drafted that player.

Allowing trading can only mean that one coach is helping out another coach whether both coaches are aware of it or not.

and yes, i mean handed over, i remember distinctly telling you the night you got him that it was a steal and youd win the league if you got him.

No arguments there, you did say that.

again, this is a story where the ratings dont tell the story entirely, ronning is a fast, agile, checking machine who can dish the puck and give you great defense, especially alongside a JR, kamensky just has a rocket shot and has some decent skating and passing attributes but he is no hitter and is much easier to bring down, plus ronning can skate with JR, it was a great trade that was absolute steal because of how it complimented your team which was already solid and how it destroyed hokkees which was already questionable. Plus we saw how many trades hokkee made, he traded kirk muller 3 times atleast, so he was handing people over left and right, i mean he gave up fedorov and burke for some bum and irbe, i mean seriously, hokkee was throwing people around as if he were derrian hatcher 5 years ago.

It was a great trade for me. For Hokkee, I can't speak for him. Kamensky is no slouch though and would be a great addition to any team, but Ronning was the better fit for my team. I wasn't really concerned with how it fit into Hokkee's team. And I don't understand how it destroyed hokkee's team though.

If i wanted to belittle you id say you won because of roenick, i didnt say that, like i said, people have had JR before and failed miserably with him, you took him and a team you drafted well all the way to the cup, but seriously, when you had the 4th pick and got the de facto numero uno player in the game along with some good pieces, just how hard was it too seriously win? thats all i asked, how hard was it, it wasnt how did it feel to have it handed to you, how did it feel to get lucky, how did it feel to win a cheap cup. it was simply this, how hard was it? there is no wrong answer, there is no right answer, its just how easy was it.

I can deal with the fact if people say I won b/c of JR. I drafted a team around him so of course I won b/c of him. But I don't appreciate a question like how hard was it to win? How is that question even appropriate in this thread? It really implies that you think I was handed a championship, especially in the context that you wrote it in.

i didnt diminsh anything, your just on the defense because other people have taken their shots at you.

Defensive b/c other people have taken their shots at me??? Honestly, you're really the only person that I feel has taken any shots at me.

And bought myself a new chance??? What are you even talking about? The post went out to the 10 guys who didn't leave a response. I called them out. How did I buy myself anything??? Lame.

EA, you're assuming all the votes without posts were made by GDL coaches. That may not be true, and counting them would not make sense. Hopefully the new topic would help.

And cmon. I had 21st pick last time and I snagged Sundin, and he was 3rd leading scorer. Course, you and AJ demolished his goals by 100+, my point is simply being that there are enough skilled players for this to work.\

Also, enough of this bullshit. Discuss your issues with the rules in a LEVEL-HEADED way. PM Donch with your issues and say it in a LEVEL-HEADED way. Without Donch we wouldn't even be moving forward yet. You're allowed to disagree and voice your opinion. I'm just sick of this sarcastic assholery.

Did not having hokkee here just leave some kind of void some of you were just compelled to fill?

I can deal with the fact if people say I won b/c of JR. I drafted a team around him so of course I won b/c of him. But I don't appreciate a question like how hard was it to win? How is that question even appropriate in this thread? It really implies that you think I was handed a championship, especially in the context that you wrote it in.

Perhaps it was the wrong place, but you say a lot of guys are s**t, who isnt s**t to you outside of yzerman, roenick, ciccarelli. etc,? It seems like to me your afraid to take on the challenge of trying to win with a team that doesnt have the top end skill of Roenick or Gartner, seems to me you dont want to be in the position i was the last few season in having to take guys who were less then spectacular to you and making them a great team. Im sorry your not going to hit the lotto and get roenick again, but just because your not going to have "fun" killing people 10-1 with roenick, i guess your team will suck.

Defensive b/c other people have taken their shots at me??? Honestly, you're really the only person that I feel has taken any shots at me.

If thats how you want to percieve it, im not about to pull back things you think i said, i said what i said and you take it for what it is, if you dont like it, then thats all right by me.

And bought myself a new chance??? What are you even talking about? The post went out to the 10 guys who didn't leave a response. I called them out. How did I buy myself anything??? Lame.

Last time i looked there's a new poll and you will win, your big thank you note has had its desired effect, its allowed the 10 idiots you stated that didnt vote to vote now, so there you go, you win.

Perhaps it was the wrong place, but you say a lot of guys are s**t, who isnt s**t to you outside of yzerman, roenick, ciccarelli. etc,? It seems like to me your afraid to take on the challenge of trying to win with a team that doesnt have the top end skill of Roenick or Gartner, seems to me you dont want to be in the position i was the last few season in having to take guys who were less then spectacular to you and making them a great team. Im sorry your not going to hit the lotto and get roenick again, but just because your not going to have "fun" killing people 10-1 with roenick, i guess your team will suck.

If thats how you want to percieve it, im not about to pull back things you think i said, i said what i said and you take it for what it is, if you dont like it, then thats all right by me.

Last time i looked there's a new poll and you will win, your big thank you note has had its desired effect, its allowed the 10 idiots you stated that didnt vote to vote now, so there you go, you win.

I'm not going to waste my time even responding to the last steaming pile of a post. Your empty accusations and bitching have become tiresome. Good luck with the season, friend.

I'm not going to waste my time even responding to the last steaming pile of a post. Your empty accusations and bitching have become tiresome. Good luck with the season, friend.

Empty accusations? Lets review here

Tomas Sandstrom 280ish points = s**t in EA's book

Pierre turgeon 190 ish points = s**t

jimmy carson 170 ish points= s**t

Terry yake 140 ish points = s**t

sergei makarov 150 ish points = s**t

Mark Recchi 150ish points = s**t

Seems to me you like no one outside of Bure, Mogilny, Roenick, Ciccarelli, Yzerman, Gilmour, Selanne, fleury, Gartner, and maybe Klima because all those guys i mentioned and anyone like them are pure s**t. just remember i beat you with my s**t team, so stop crying before you even try playing with those guys.

Seems to me you like no one outside of Bure, Mogilny, Roenick, Ciccarelli, Yzerman, Gilmour, Selanne, fleury, Gartner, and maybe Klima because all those guys i mentioned and anyone like them are pure s**t. just remember i beat you with my s**t team, so stop crying before you even try playing with those guys.

I don't know what you're even talking about anymore. But thank you for recapping all your impressive stats. Oh wait, you forgot one...

AngryJay = 0 Championships in any league :)

Jay,

You have a penchant for making decent players contributors. However, just because Pierre Turgeon has 190 points on your team doesn't mean he will have that many on my team.

With that said, not everyone has the knowledge that you do when it comes to strong players in the 70s. I certainly don't. If you want to be constructive with the points that you are making, maybe you can put out some sort of draft guide for other users to go by so they know not to pick up Ray Borque when Don Sweeney is available.

I feel your argument with EA isn't really the best use of your energy; his points seem valid, and his position in the last GDL league shouldn't have any weight on what he brings to the table.

You have a penchant for making decent players contributors. However, just because Pierre Turgeon has 190 points on your team doesn't mean he will have that many on my team.

Thank you for the compliment and while that may be true, youd make him servicable at the very least, EA seems to refer to him as crap because he wont score 300 goals for him, instead he will only score in the 100s and thats crap appereantly

With that said, not everyone has the knowledge that you do when it comes to strong players in the 70s. I certainly don't. If you want to be constructive with the points that you are making, maybe you can put out some sort of draft guide for other users to go by so they know not to pick up Ray Borque when Don Sweeney is available.

I could, itd be more practical if it was fantasy GDL though since the user cant affect the players. In this league with all the different strengths and weaknesses and tactics, my 2 cents on all those guys might not be worth much to a lot of guys.

Furthermore...why should i help people in a draft? Im trying to draft the best team possible for myself, i had to take my lumps in learning how to draft, other guys can too.

I feel your argument with EA isn't really the best use of your energy; his points seem valid, and his position in the last GDL league shouldn't have any weight on what he brings to the table.

Valid points? You are a very bright person matt, i know for a fact yo uread EA's first post, it started off good, but then it went on a slippery slope to pure lunacy, seriously, a roenick with 4 arms? that wouldnt be any good at all if he still only has one stick.

I'll agree with you, it did lead down a slippery slope. No need to follow him down that slope, though.

Everyone who has played in 2 GDL leagues will know a few ins and outs when it comes to drafting. Those bottom 5 newbies might need a few hints; nothing wrong with that. With the situation they are in.... facing the vets they will be playing, do we expect any of them to contend at all? I'll be lending a hand where I can.

Thank you for the compliment and while that may be true, youd make him servicable at the very least, EA seems to refer to him as crap because he wont score 300 goals for him, instead he will only score in the 100s and thats crap appereantly

I could, itd be more practical if it was fantasy GDL though since the user cant affect the players. In this league with all the different strengths and weaknesses and tactics, my 2 cents on all those guys might not be worth much to a lot of guys.

Furthermore...why should i help people in a draft? Im trying to draft the best team possible for myself, i had to take my lumps in learning how to draft, other guys can too.

Valid points? You are a very bright person matt, i know for a fact yo uread EA's first post, it started off good, but then it went on a slippery slope to pure lunacy, seriously, a roenick with 4 arms? that wouldnt be any good at all if he still only has one stick.

Everyone who has played in 2 GDL leagues will know a few ins and outs when it comes to drafting. Those bottom 5 newbies might need a few hints; nothing wrong with that. With the situation they are in.... facing the vets they will be playing, do we expect any of them to contend at all? I'll be lending a hand where I can.

well i doubt backhander needs help, he can turn water into wine, just look at Russ Courtnall in GDL 1. that was just insane. True, the newbies could use a helping hand and i wouldnt be opposed to helping them, im just not gonna take the time to post some huge drafting gudie for everyone and let everyone have at my guys. Hell ive even helped guys like skool and habs decide between a couple guys before and im not abotu to turn them down, im just not gonna give them a huge guide with all my secrets....unless there was money for me involved. :)

I'll agree with you, it did lead down a slippery slope. No need to follow him down that slope, though.

A little too late for that now it seems, but atleast my slippery slope didnt have 4 armed roenick on it nor did it claim that a handful of 2nd and 3rd teir stars are crap. At worst my slipper yslope consisted of EA interpreting a question i asked as being offensive and as a kick to the groin to him and his ability, even though i qualified it with an explination, but obviously, that was ineffective at best.

EA seems to refer to him as crap because he wont score 300 goals for him, instead he will only score in the 100s and thats crap appereantly

I don't know where that accusation came from (one of the many). The only players I referred to as crap at any point in my posts were Janney and Hawerchuk. I didn't know so much raw emotion could be raised by dissing The Chuk. Who knew?

Re-read it again, Mensa... it says 2 sticks. And obviously, my last points were to provide a little comic relief to my stance... are you saying that you think I really meant that??? LOL

I don't know where that accusation came from (one of the many). The only players I referred to as crap at any point in my posts were Janney and Hawerchuk. I didn't know so much raw emotion could be raised by dissing The Chuk. Who knew?

You said they were crap and we'd never see eye to eye, read one of the first few posts, you agreed to that point, so they equal crap appereantly

Re-read it again, Mensa... it says 2 sticks. And obviously, my last points were to provide a little comic relief to my stance... are you saying that you think I really meant that??? LOL

I hope one set of arms shoots left-handed, whats the point of having two sets of arms shoot righthanded?

I'm just saying its another layer of another EA rant over the draft and how hes gonna get shafed in the hybrid because he had to pick Dale Hawerchuk...you want me to make a guide for you EA so you can pick up Rob Gaudreau before you pick up Hawerchuk?

At worst my slipper yslope consisted of EA interpreting a question i asked as being offensive and as a kick to the groin to him and his ability...

The way I read it, it did feel like a kick to the groin. Although you didnt directly say it, seems like you are definately implying something...

Just my opinion...

Peace.

...just how hard was it too seriously win? thats all i asked, how hard was it, it wasnt how did it feel to have it handed to you, how did it feel to get lucky, how did it feel to win a cheap cup. it was simply this, how hard was it? there is no wrong answer, there is no right answer, its just how easy was it.

You said they were crap and we'd never see eye to eye, read one of the first few posts, you agreed to that point, so they equal crap appereantly

Ahh, I guess I did. Lets just say there's a lot of players that are 2nd-tier that I like, but those aren't any of them. I think you blew what I said way out of proportion.

I hope one set of arms shoots left-handed, whats the point of having two sets of arms shoot righthanded?

Wow, are you actually arguing the logistics of this??? You're levels of dorkness are reaching critical mass so why don't you take a breather and chill out man, it was meant as a joke.

The way I read it, it did feel like a kick to the groin. Although you didnt directly say it, seems like you are definately implying something...

Just my opinion...

Peace.

I think that is a fair assessment BHF, i think what im implying is that EA is a good player and i think he can win without such a superstar, he basically romped to the cup...it could have been a lot tougher.

Ahh, I guess I did. Lets just say there's a lot of players that are 2nd-tier that I like, but those aren't any of them. I think you blew what I said way out of proportion.

Ok, if you like a lot of 2nd tier players what makes you think they wouldnt be there 10-15 picks later in the 2nd round?

Wow, are you actually arguing the logistics of this??? You're levels of dorkness are reaching critical mass so why don't you take a breather and chill out man, it was meant as a joke.

Can't take my own joke can you?

Absolutely, now be a good boy and go fetch that for me. I'm feeling nice today so have that over in 2 hours. You're the best!

Want me to hold your hand and hold the tissue up to your nose too so you can blow in it? Keep it up sport!