NHL'94 Forums

How many games this season?

DaDonch44

56 - (6) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93,

68 - (8) - smozoma, KingsCupRun93, Hokkeefan, HABS, Jamonica, kgman, IceStorm70, thegr8199kings,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

56 - (7) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93, Carse,

68 - (8) - smozoma, KingsCupRun93, Hokkeefan, HABS, Jamonica, kgman, IceStorm70, thegr8199kings,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

56 - (8) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93, Carse, dmac,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

56 - (9) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93, Carse, dmac, newjerseykiller,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

56 - (10) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93, Carse, dmac, newjerseykiller, awesomerino,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

56 - (12) - EricAnthony76, scribe99, SSiG, MattHurray, Logan, AngryJay93, Carse, dmac, newjerseykiller, awesomerino, skoolyardpuck, Backhandfloater,

80 - (0) -

82 - (1) - VocallyCaged,

smoz and jamonica -

I wouldn't consider this a defeat. By the look of the vote you can tell that there are many guys that are willing to go forward and play more games.

I think that EA did state it well. If we can go through this season and have everyone play all their games, then we can certainly bump up the amount of games. Its a lofty goal, and it would be a great accomplishment to play every single game.

I think we have the coaches that can do it.

So it will go up on the shelf this season, but I'm sure the discussion will come up again for Season 4.

smoz and jamonica -

I wouldn't consider this a defeat. By the look of the vote you can tell that there are many guys that are willing to go forward and play more games.

I think that EA did state it well. If we can go through this season and have everyone play all their games, then we can certainly bump up the amount of games. Its a lofty goal, and it would be a great accomplishment to play every single game.

I think we have the coaches that can do it.

So it will go up on the shelf this season, but I'm sure the discussion will come up again for Season 4.

I think we have good coaches this season, too, which is why I was hoping for 68 :)

But, 'til next season.