NHL'94 Forums

Would THE REAL GDL CHAMPION please stand up

kgman

As far as iam concerned IAM and always will be the REAL GDL champion that cover of GDL is disgrace to the league LEETCH has his back turned to camera is symbolic........I wont critize AJ anymore because apparntly doing so is illegal ......about being Banned there was offcial explanation and I call out admintration to address this.........Kgman will no longer post all future correspondance will be done through sign language

As far as iam concerned IAM and always will be the REAL GDL champion that cover of GDL is disgrace to the league LEETCH has his back turned to camera is symbolic........I wont critize AJ anymore because apparntly doing so is illegal ......about being Banned there was offcial explanation and I call out admintration to address this.........Kgman will no longer post all future correspondance will be done through sign language

im not aware of what banishment you are refering to, you took yourself out of GDL 5 after signing up. I'm not going to get into an argument over this because it is what it is, you didnt play your games after 2 months and i was the only person who actually had to play an opponent every round.

Proclaiming yourself the real champions is baseless (you never played your games), nor did i make a big deal about winning. Also, if you were so self assured of yourself, you wouldnt be proclaiming yourself as the best player ever and consider yourself more important than anyone else. The fact of the matter was that the majority of the league thought enough time had been devoted to the GDL 4 playoffs, as a group, they are far more important than you, i, or any other single member in the community. Being a great player does not make one immune to rules or an obligation to be respectful of others and their desires.

The true greats, BHF, EA, TheDeer, Xgrad, Tickenest, Evan and others never feel the need to proclaim such things or have an arrogant attitude where they think the community as a whole should bow to them. They only did things that contributed to the community in a positive way.

Guys like you and I among several others in this community, should try to stive to be a bit more like the people i mentionned.

Get you're head outta of you're ass you're not a champ just a chump...

watch ur tone when u speak to KGMAN! u peasant KGMAN is nhl94 royalty and and undisputed GDL champ!!!! not until someone takes me out in (7 game series LOL!! ) in GDL compettion can they refered to as champ. So AJ is now holding the title in turst for the KG foundation......as 4 u BURE unless u wanna put ur joystick where ur mouth is shut that trap b4 KG shuts it 4 u...KG OUT