NHL'94 Forums

I have to sit out gdl 6 (unfortunately)

hokkeefan

I have some personal real life things to deal with and will be unable to continue with this season of gdl :(........if you could put me on the waiting list that would be great and possibly i can get back in for next season.....also if you could give the new coach of vancouver his 5 trades back that would probably be nice of you as well.as you know i would like to keep going but life got in the way haha.....and no im not drunk or hungover...this is for real and im sure it might be possible for me to get back in next season with all the slackers around here hehe.....

nope cant do that ...replace me a.s.a.p angryjay!..............have been indefinately layed off due to the damn economy and have to find new job immediately or go back to school ...its pretty dire up here and have zero time for nhl94 .

well that was easy enough...i thought i was going to be harder to find another job .start new job on monday ,so im good to go again unless you replaced me already and if you did thats fine ...im just happy im employed agin ...whew!

well that was easy enough...i thought i was going to be harder to find another job .start new job on monday ,so im good to go again unless you replaced me already and if you did thats fine ...im just happy im employed agin ...whew!

Congrats! That was really quick, yeah.

So as soon as you heard the new guy you created to take over in your head couldn't get his five trades back you magically got a new job? It's a miracle!

hahaha hokkee you'd do anything in the name of trades i wouldn't even put it past you :P

Like I've always said, if you're good at flipping a burger, you're never out of work long. Welcome Back Hokkee! ;-)

So as soon as you heard the new guy you created to take over in your head couldn't get his five trades back you magically got a new job? It's a miracle!

that was such a confusing statement it took it me so long to figure out what you were saying.