NHL'94 Forums

Blitz league predictions?

anybody got blitz season 3 champion predictions?

i think "b" league is pretty wide open and could really goto anybody. i know iq25 has been playing good in 94/09 league and shown that he can compete with some of the regulars like wags and houlanov.

as far as "a" league goes, lot of strong names in this one but i like carse to win it all, just because it seems like hes playing really good right now, but again this could really goto anybody in that league.

id be curious to hear what you guys have to say so lets hear it

i have to predict a Wags vs Zalex final of B... don't really want to perdict a champion though because im B

im going with a carse vs flamingpavel final of A... i dont really know much about A though

I just want to see the arguments after that final lol

I predict I sleepwalk to another finals and have a chance to be the first person ever to defend their title in a league

That if you can get more than 0 games cashed in lol.

The Sleeper Brothers got a grand total of 0 games combined. Funny

But heh, probably Carse will go to finals, if i'm not in the way.

So yeah

Me/Carse/Freydey Vs Freydey/Me/Carse Finals.

i know iq25 has been playing good in 94/09 league and shown that he can compete with some of the regulars like wags and houlanov.

complete BS

That if you can get more than 0 games cashed in lol.

The Sleeper Brothers got a grand total of 0 games combined. Funny

But heh, probably Carse will go to finals, if i'm not in the way.

So yeah

Me/Carse/Freydey Vs Freydey/Me/Carse Finals.

hey man dont worry if you are losing to me you can just quit like a baby again!

I like freydey, Freys got a stacked team and its tough to beat him, ive lost the majority of our exhis.

After that is habs and carse both are capable of final appearances. Dont count out ice/jrod tho, they can also be solid underdog choice.

Dont know alot about B league, but i like wags and houl. Both are A league guys that really should dominate the noob pool. A solid noob pool tho, so anything is possible.

carse vs frey

freys team is just too fast hes got a true MTL team, while carse has basically the same core as last season minus the beast messier.

my team has nothing upfront, i mean dixon ward starts for me with eddie olyyzck....who the f uck is dixon ward? i might win 1 playoff round at best.

Guest Houlanov
I like freydey, Freys got a stacked team and its tough to beat him, ive lost the majority of our exhis.

After that is habs and carse both are capable of final appearances. Dont count out ice/jrod tho, they can also be solid underdog choice.

Dont know alot about B league, but i like wags and houl. Both are A league guys that really should dominate the noob pool. A solid noob pool tho, so anything is possible.

im not rated A! STOP SEBE!!!

Well, basically he has a monster team this time. I hate to say it, but he may come up on top if Wags, donnybrook or shaftman don't beat him first.

I dunno where I'll stand, personally. At least 3/5 of my starting line are heavy guys (Brind'Amour, Bellows and Chelios) and Hextall isn't doing too bad either, except for that crazy game I lost to Houlanov. I got guys who can shoot except Brind'Amour (though he's pretty accurate), but I gotta manage to use Gretzky better. I wouldn't like to see him out like a light in games all the time. Not by injuries, mind you: just getting knocked down whenever I'm going for the kill.

carse A

Zalex B

The Power Ratings page of the Blitz site has some interesting data at the moment.

A: http://www.blitz94.com/powerratingteam.asp?lg=0

B: http://www.blitz94.com/powerratingteam.asp?lg=1

A:

Although Freydey is well ahead in the standings so far, his schedule has been a bit easier, so Carse is actually right on his heels.

B:

donnybrook may be on top of the B standings, but zalex is actually ahead in the power ratings by a significant margin.